What happened..?

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

 

KEVIN's P.O.V

The members told me to go help _______ with the dishes. I got up, walking towards the kitchen. I swear I could hear the members gossip. Aish.. They are so gonna be teasing me from now on.

I seriously didn't choke on purpose! The way they all screamed my name made me choke.. But I did like the way _______ helped me though.. It shows she actually cares, right? And how our hands touched when I helped her with the water bottle.. Her soft hands.. Aish! What am I thinking?! Thats Eli's sister! I can't.. That would be wrong and Eli would probably kill me. 

I shoved that thought out of my head and walked up behind _______. Instead of greeting her formally, I decided to have some fun, like old times.. 

I sneaked up behind her and put my hands over her eyes. She jumped back a bit, somewhat shocked. 

"Guess whoooo~" I sang. 

She giggled. "Mhmm.. Dongho-ah~?" She sang back. 

I removed my hands from her eyes and pouted. She turned around and smiled. 

"I sound nothing like Dongho.." I said, crossing my arms and pretending that I was mad. 

"Ahh, I know. I just like messing with you vinny." _______ said while sticking her tounge out. Wow. She's so pretty.. Wait! Kevin! You idiot! Stop with these thoughts..

"Uhhm.. I.. Uh.." I started stuttering. I couldn't find the right words to say. I felt my face burning up. _______ looked confused. She tilted her head slightly but that just made her even more cute! 

Suddenly, she leaned in, her face inches away from mines.. She reached up and touched my cheeks, my eyes becoming wide. 

"Kevin-ah? Are you okay? You look really red? Are you sick?" ______ asked, the worried sound in her voice was pretty obvious. 

"Uhm.. I'm fine." I said, removing her hands from my face and stepping back. "Let's just do the dishes okay?" I told her, trying not to look at her. 

"Uhm, alright. I can do it myself though." She said.

"Aniyo, it's fine. I rather help, besides, the members are kind of forcing me." 

"Ahh, I see.." She said, kind of hurt. Did I do something wrong?

 

_______'s P.O.V

"Aniyo, it's fine. I rather help, besides, the members are kind of forcing me." Kevin said. 

"Ahh, I see.." I replied, trying not to make it obvious that I was somewhat hurt. I mean, I thought he wanted to help because he just wanted to maybe spend some time with me.. But I guess not. 

"______, are you okay?" Kevin asked.

I forced a smile. "Yeah, I'm fine." He just nodded as we continued doing the dishes. 

 

KEVIN's P.O.V

"Yeah, I'm fine." _______ said. No your not.. Why can't you just tell me what's wrong? What's going on? What did I do? Why won't you tell me? 

I wanted to ask her, but I know I wouldn't get a straight answer. I sighed. 

After a while, I heard something drop. I look over and notice _______ jump back slightly. 

"________?" I looked at her with worried eyes. Her eyes were shut tight, her hands gripping the sink. I shook her a little bit, confused. It seemed like she was over thinking or having a flashback. I noticed something red dripping onto the floor. I looked down and saw a knife.. Covered in blood.. And that's when I saw it. Blood. Her wrist was bleeding..

"________!" I screamed. She fell onto her knees and started shaking. I bent down and pulled her into my arms, ignoring the blood that was now soaking my clothes. She buried her head into my chest with her eyes still shut tight. 

Not long after, I hear the members rushing towards us.

"What going on?!" Eli asked but when he saw _______ in my arms, the blood on the floor, his eyes widen. "WHAT THE DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER?!" 

"I didn't do anything!" I screamed back. 

"There's no time to argue. Hoon call the hospital and tell them we're coming. Kevin, wrap up ______'s arm in a cloth and carry her to the car. Everyone let's go." Soohyun hyung said calmly. We all nodded and followed what he said. 

I grabbed a cloth off the kitchen counter and wrapped it around her still bleeding arm. I carried her bridal style and followed everyone towards the car. 

Once we got in, ______ was sitting on my lap like a baby. It seemed like she didn't even notice any of what was going on around her. Her eyes were still shut tight, but her body slowly stopped shaking. Soon, it seemed like she just completely out. I yelled at the driver to drive faster. 

"______.. It's gonna be okay. I promise." I whispered as I held her close. 

 

 


Chapter 15 ^^ How is it so far? Why do you think she acted that way? Is it really because of Kevin? Or something completely different? What's gonna happen? Stay tuned ~ !

Sorry for the short chapter :| I promise the next one will be longer (: 

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe! xD

@nayeli21  Oh I know right? Haha, and wondered eh? I think this chapter answers your question xD

@lovedaAegyo Playful? Ha.. Sorry but hope you like this chapter (: And thank you! Credits to in7fnt !

@XalisaizduhbombX Thank you (: 

@yuki_kissme Haha! I love to keep you guys guessing (: Here you go ~ ! Enjoy hehe ^^

@hellopanda23 Thanks for the support ~ ! And yess.. Maybe it does haha (: 

@snsdukiso2510 Enjoy ~ !

@Demonera Oh I know right? Haha gotta love em xD 

@TOPKpopfan Hope you enoyed this one ~ !