Post D-Day

Demonic

She flipped the calendar, and stood in silence as she looked at the date.

She always heard how time just flies by, how you should live life at the fullest, how you should treasure life because when it's gone, it's gone forever,...

She never thought it would apply to her, and guess now she knew that she had been taking things for granted.

She sat at the dining table, staring at particularly nothing. 

A lot was on her mind, mainly all about him.

And herself...

Would she be able to do it? Would she be in her best state of mind, considering her torn and confused heart?

And him, what did he really want from her? What did her really think of her? Why did he save her when she was about to drown?

Why?

Why was she feeling like this? Why was she feeling like she couldn't do it anymore?

He was the enemy, right? A deadly obstruction that should be erased before he could harm anybody else.

And yet....she was not sure how she felt about him.

Stop thinking about him Bom. Focus, remember what you set out to do.

Try as she might, she could not get his image out of her mind.

No no no, what was she doing?

did she really.....?

No no snap out of it, this was a matter of life and death. If she didn't do it, then she was bound to die. Just like Jenny did.

He's evil, and there's no way she could let him live.

Evil? Are you sure of that Bom? A voice in her head said.

No snap out of it! She shook her head.

Think Bom, think about when he's with you. Did he ever harm you? Or cause you any pain? Did he just kill you like a bloodthirsty demon would?

No. 

She closed her eyes tightly, and cleared all thoughts from her head.

She looked out the windows, at the receding lights of the evening in the distance.

This time, she needed to make a decision.

And she chose to go with her mind.

She was going to ignore what her heart says, ignore what she felt, ignore what that annoying voice inside her head says,.....

Ignore the what-ifs that made her wonder what would happen if the circumstances were different.

That's what she'd do. She would do it, she would erase him once and for all, or die trying. And then all of this would disappear, like a bad nightmare.

And then she could move on...

She would forget all about him...And what they shared, she would store it away for the rest of her life, lock it inside a box and stashed it deep inside her heart.

The past memories and time spending here, although strange and was far from pleasant, she was going to miss it.

Miss....him.

Suddenly, there was this unexplainable ache in her heart. And just like that, a tear made its way down her cheeks.

Fate was twisted. Soon, her life was going to be determined in a few days.

A thought occurred to her, hitting her like a truck. She realized whether she would live or not, it didn't matter. If she failed, then she die. If she lived, then she would carry the haunting images and thoughts of him the rest of her life.

But...it was for the best.

Slowly, she closed her eyes and put her head on the table.

----------------------------------

The sound of the telephone ringing woke her up. She groggily got up and picked up the receiver.

"Hello?"

"Bom, are you ready?" Lorraine's voice resounded from the other line, making Bom suprised and jolted out of her haziness.

She stood, the receiver against her ear for a few seconds. She swallowed, and ignored the aching in her heart.

"I'm ready."

------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

THIS STORY IS ENDING! WAE T.T

AGAIN, I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT. I KNOW THIS IS MY FIRST STORY, AND IT HAS A LOT OF MISTAKES AND FLAWS; BUT YOUR SUPPORT REALLY MOTIVATED ME AND FOR THAT, THANK YOU SO MUCH *bow* I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME

STAY TUNED!  THE NEXT UPDATE IS GOING TO BE INTENSE XD

SUBSCRIBER SHOUTOUT: elbeasto. ONE MORE SUB AND ITS 90 YAY XD

READ, ENJOY, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, VOTE, ADD ME!

SEE YA! WOW TIME REALLY FLIES ;)