Jealousy?

Demonic

She the water, and waited as the tub slowly became filled with the clear liquid. She put her hand in, and smiled in satisfaction when she felt that the temperature was just right. Slowly splashing water around with her hand, she allowed her self to be lost in thoughts as the water level increased in the tub.

2 months, in just 2 months it was going to be decided if she would live or not. She knew that the reason Lorraine gave her time was because the old woman wanted Bom to prepare mentally. Even though it was shocking, she didn't have that much of a reaction like others would if they were in her situation. Maybe, just maybe, somehow she had felt this coming the moment she laid eyes on this house.

She sighed, her heart was still in a turnmoil. She knew that things couldn't be different, that she had to fight. And yet she didn't want to, she didn't want to have to banish him forever...

She wondered about the what ifs of life. What if the circumstances were different? Would she be able to do what she wants and live the way she feels? What if....

It's no use, she decided. Fate had been set in stone and she had no choice. If she was going to save others and herself, she must go against him in this struggle. Although...

Shaking her head, she turned off the water, and stood up pulling down the towel covering her body. She stepped into the bathtub, and relished in the heavenly feel of the water against her skin. She let out a satisfied hum as she immersed herself in the tub.

Nothing like a hot bath to make you forget that you're fighting for your life against a demon in the Underworld...

She cupped the warm water in her hands, and splashed it against her face enjoying the fresh feeling.

But when she opened her eyes and looked at her hands, she was astonished.

They were covered in red.

Shocked, she looked down at the tub and screamed when she found that she was bathing in a pool of red blood...

She opened her eyes, panting heavily. Frantically, she looked down at the bathtub she was in and was relieved to find that the water was normal.

Breathing heavily, she laid there in silence calming her startled heart. She must have dozed off when she was taking a bath. Scolding herself, she sat up in the tub and hugged her knees.

Her mind replayed the dream, and she shuddered. Now she knew what Lorraine said was true: she was a traveler, albeit not a very accomplished one. 

She wondered back to the times of her past when she slept and had strange dreams. At the time she didn't think much of it, but now with all that's been going on, she was forced to acknowledge and reunite with her long ago experiences.

Even as a child, she had dreams where she would be at places. It all seemed so innocent then, but that was when she didn't know any better; that her ability was like a double-edged sword.

And here she was, in a struggle for her life.

Against him...And against her heart...

A tear slid down her cheek unexpectedly and dropped in the water. She wiped it off, suprised. She thought she was prepared, but she wasn't after all.

For the first time, the full realization of what's going on hit her like an oncoming truck; and the impact left her spirit in pieces. She allowed herself a weak moment as she sobbed silently, the sound echoed in the walls like a ghost's sorrowful laments.

Wiping her tears, she decided that it was the last time that she would allow herself to cry over this matter. It wasn't time to be weak and vulnerable, it was time that she must be strong. In 2 months, she was going to take a trip that would determine her life. There was no use crying over how unfair it was now, she had to strengthen herself if she was going to come out the victor in this struggle.

Solidifying the decision in herself, she stepped out of the bathtub and wrapped the towel around herself. She approached the sink and the water, the sound of water running was like a stream to her ears.

She lifted her face up, and looked in the mirror.

She almost jumped back and yell in suprise.

Because in that moment, he was behind her in the mirror, staring at her with those piercing eyes.

She turned around, and no one was there.

Panting, she turned around to the sink. Thinking about it must have taken a toll on her mind, she thought. Splashing the water on her face, she tried to get rid of his image from her mind.

She stepped out of the bathroom, and at that moment was greeted by a strange sound that came from downstairs. It was like a scuffling, rustling sound.

Mystified, she went down the stairs in her towel and didn't turn on the lights. She approached the kitchen, and almost jumped out of her skin when a spoon clang loudly on the floor. Frowning, she picked it up. Then, the cabinets' doors slowly creaked open, making her turn around and stared at it for a few seconds.

Must have been the mice or something, she decided as she closed the doors.

She sat at the dining table then, letting her hair down and drying it with a towel. She felt comfortable as she felt her scalp being massaged, her hair being combed nicely by her fingers resolving all the tangles. 

Wait what? Did she just felt someone massaging her scalp?

She turned around, and there was no one behind her.

Snap out of it Bom, she scolded herself.

She stood up, and didn't even have time to react when her whole body was suddenly lifted up into the air and slammed down onto the dining table.

The impact left her shocked and sore.

"What....the...hell..." She groaned as she felt her sore body on the table. She lifted her head up, and tried to crawl down from the table.

She didn't make even 5 centimeters when her arms were seemingly pinned down by an invisible force and she felt her whole body being paralyzed.

"Whoever it is just cut the crap and come out already!" She yelled, her voice echoing in the walls throughout the house.

"Fiesty as usual I see." A deep voice reached her ears, and she looked up to see a figure that was none other than him emerged from the shadows in the house. She wished she had turn on the lights.

Figured, she said to herself, who would do this to her except him?

"What do you want?" She asked, gritting her teeth. "I have no time to play cat and mouse with you, so spit it out."

He smirked.

"In a hurry? Why, you going to go out with that guy again?" He said in an annoyed voice.

What?

"What on earth are you talking about? Now let me go!" She wiggled.

In an instant, he wasn't standing at the corner of the dining room anymore; and instead was on top of her on the dining table, his arm pinning her wrist.

"Listen carefully, Bom. You are mine, no one else's. That guy can't save you nor take you away from me. You are trapped with me, forever." He hissed in her ear, and she was even more confused.

"I said I don't know what the hell you are talking about. Now let me go this instant or I swear I will kick that sorry demon of yours..." She didn't finish her sentence when was muffled by his lips.

She struggled to get out of his grasp, but it was no use. He was much too strong.

She closed her lips, not allowing his tongue to go in.

"Don't bother denying it Bom. I know you like it." 

She did, but she'd rather rot in hell than admitting it. She turned her face away.

"You are disgusting." She hissed, breathing heavily.

"Oh yeah?" He slowly grazed her neck with kisses and her nape, raising shivers of pleasure along her skin.

"Get away right now before I..."

"You know Bom, you won't win. No matter how hard you try. So why don't you just give it up and enjoy?"

It was hard to think straight when his mouth was on her skin, slowly gliding down to her chest. Oh hell no this is not happening, she groaned inwardly. This is wrong and she knew it. If this continues he would probably take her right then and there on the table. And things would not be pretty after that.

Think Bom, think.

She let loose a squeak of suprise when she felt him biting her neck, his teeth sinking in her skin creating a reddish mark.

"What the hell?!!" She yelled, cringing.

"This will let him know that you're mine." He said with a dark tone filled with satisfaction.

What on earth was he talking about? But she had no time for that now, she needed to figure out how to her him away before she committed the same mistake Jenny did.

"You smell good." He whispered with fevered lust and slowly pulled down her towel with his teeth.

Oh god.

She knew, she knew a part of her wanted it; that inside an inner impulse needed to be satisfied. She knew she wanted him, but the circumstances didn't allow it and she couldn't. Therefore, she had to figure out something or else she would end up succumbing to him.

Her toes curled when he the area right above her . Now Bom now! Think!

An idea sparked into her head, and she decided that for all it's worth, she would go with it.

So, with all her strength, she raised her left knee.

And kicked him in the groin as hard as possible.

She covered her ears as he let out a thunderous cry of pain that echoed loudly throughout the house and rattled the window panes on its hinges. He rolled off her, and held his crotch as he limped away from her.

"I'll get you for this, Bom. The next time you meet me, you will be mine forever."

With that, he vanished.

A part of her cheered out loud and jumped in glee. One point for Park Bom!

The other part in her, the inner impulse, was crestfallen and disappointed. She ignored it.

She slowly sat up, and got down from the table. Her whole body was sore, her lips ravished, and a hickey stood out from the white skin of her neck. She groaned as she touched it.

She thought about all the mumble jumble that he said earlier, and came to a halting question.

Is he jealous?

Nahhhhh, that's impossible, she decided.

-------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

SOME ALIENS MOMENTS X3

ANYWAY, STARTING FROM THIS POINT, IT'S GOING TO BE MORE DIFFICULT FOR BOM TO RESIST AND FIGHT BACK. BUT NO WORRIES SHE HAD THE CLASSIC KNEE-CROTCH MOVE XD

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

SUBSCRIBER SHOUTOUT: hardcoreBJVIP. THANKS THANKS VERY MUCH!

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO COMMENTED!

READ, ENJOY, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, VOTE, AND ADD ME!

SEE YA!