Perspective

Demonic

(A/N: this whole chapter is Bom's dream.)

She was walking along the dark corridor, unable to identify where exactly she was.

The darkness was everywhere, the shadows illuminated by the moonlight and danced on the walls giving the scene a desolate scary feel.

She walked, her feet making light noises with each step she took.

Passing by a door, she stopped and stared at it for a while.

And it hit her.

She was at the university.

But what was she doing here?

She never knew the university at night would look like this, so...haunting.

She continued on walking, even though she had no clue of where she was going.

As she put each foot forward, she thought about him. About the encounter she had, about the things he said, and the things he did.

Thinking about it sent her mind into a jumbled state as she tried her best to analyze the whole situation.

She was his next target, then why was he toying with her? She knew he could have done something when they met in the previous times. Unless he had some hidden agenda, and planned to make her fall into his trap just like Jenny. That seemed logical, but still she felt something was off; especially after her last encounter with him.

Why was he angry? If anything, she should be the one lashing out at him.

And this whole matter, she felt like she had only heard from 1 side. She had only heard what the humans had to say, and chose to follow that direction because it was right.

But what if...there were 2 sides to the story? Although she knew it sounded stupid, she thought that there must be a pushing factor that made him the way he was.

Or just simply, he's evil and wanted to live so he could spread that evil.

Now that she thought about it, she didn't know much about him except who he was and his intentions.

Maybe that's enough to stay away from him and banning him, Bom. A little voice said inside her head.

But a part of her wanted, needed, to know more about him. A part of her said that even though they might as well be strangers on the streets, there was still a connection between them that went beyond her understanding.

She was curious if there were two sides to the story. He never said anything except wanting to seduce her and made her captive forever.

Sighing, she decided to remain firm on her position, and to not bring up the issue anymore unless she had to.

A sound resounded in the corridor, making her look up.

What was that?

She scanned around, her eyes only met with darkness.

Must be her imagination. She kept walking.

The sound erupted again, it was quiet and soft yet hurried. It was a scuffling sound, like someone running past.

She stood, directing her eyes everywhere to locate the sound, but to no avail.

A shadow passed right by, and she turned quickly to find that it was not there anymore.

The sound repeated, this time seemingly closer and nearer.

She turned, and her eyes widened when she saw a dark figure that turned the corner and disappeared down the right hall.

Who was that? Without a second thought, she ran and chased after the figure.

Which way did it go?

She gasped when she saw it again, this time turning into the left corner.

She quickly followed, her footsteps echoing in the corridor.

She stood, breathing heavily. She lifted her head up, and saw double doors that led inside a room.

She placed her hand on the handle, and pushed inside.

It was just a storage room for equipments and cleaning stuffs.

She ventured inside, and to her suprise spathe double doors slammed shut behind her. She tried opening it, but to no avail.

Turning, she scanned the room to see if anything was usable to break the door. Unfortunately, there was nothing she could use.

She slowly stepped farther inside the room. It wasn't too small, but not that big either.

There was a window, loctated on the center wall of the room. Silver rays of moonlight passed through it illuminating the things inside the room.

She sat down on a mattress and stared outside at the night sky beyond the window.

For a few seconds, she thought she heard rustling, but ignored it thinking it was just a mouse.

"These mattresses are stiff."

A voice broke her out of her trance, and she quickly turned around to discover him sitting there rubbing his eyes and yawning like he just woke up.

She jumped up and grabbed a mop.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Relax, I don't bite. Sometimes. Believe it or not, I'm going to save the fighting for later when you actually go against me."

She still held on to the mop in a defensive stance. She couldn't let down her guard.

"Why are you here?"

"What? I thought you called me."

"I never did!"

"We'll I heard it and so here I am. You missed me huh?"

He smirked and she rolled her eyes. Humans or not, men are still men.

"I would have gone senile before I do that. Stay away from me. Just get out of here."

"Why? I told you you're my next target didn't I?"

She gulped, fear rising in her stomach. He could do anything to her now if he wanted.

"I'll save it when you go into the Underworld. Then I can get you."

She knew she shouldn't trust him and should get the hell away from him. But somehow, she slowly lowered the mop and sat down far away from his spot.

"So what did you call me for?"

"I never called you! And how would you hear if I do?"

"I gave you a link remember?" He winked, and she made a disgusted face thinking about it. She would demand him to take it out, but it was her only way to travel to the Underworld to fight him.

"I'm going to ban you once and for all." She said through gritted teeth. But the truth was that a part of her didn't want to. And that part rejoiced when she saw him.

"I like to see you try. It's not that easy you know." He chuckled.

She hated that he was right, that the chances were slim. But no matter what she would fight until she was dead or until he was sealed off the human world once and for all.

"Or you can...be my mistress."

She turned her head to find him gazing at her with those eyes of his.

"Uh no thanks."

"Why? You know you want to, and we can have a lot of fun. You don't have to fight me and sacrificed your life in a useless way."

He was suddenly near her, his breath fanning on her skin making her shiver. Her mind traveled to when he touched her, and she immediately brushed off the thought.

"I said no thanks. And don't get too close."

"Say whatever you want, you're going to be mine sooner or later."

She scooted away from him as he retreated back to his own spot.

"So what did you call me for?" He said, gazing out the window.

She stared at him cautiously, there was no way she would reveal what was on her mind. But if she wanted answers then he was the only solution.

"Why are you a demon?" The question slipped out of her before she could stop it.

She watched as his face transformed into seriousness, his jaw clenching, his gaze hardening as he stared out the window.

"Why do you need to know?"

"I'm just....curious. You weren't always like this, right?"

"That was....a long time ago." He said, and didn't look at her.

"You were human once?"

He didn't answer, and silence ensued.

"So why..or how did you become a demon?"

"I don't want to talk about it." He said in a hard voice.

"But..."

"Don't or I'm going to kill you now!" He yelled, the sound echoing around the walls. She flinched when she saw that his eyes were red.

He turned away, and with a low whisper climbed up to the window and disappeared outside it.

She stared, unsure what just happened or what she should think.

Now she was more certain that there was a story; she just had to find out what it was.

What was she doing? He was her enemy. Why should she listen or care about him?

Still, she couldn't stay away. She just couldn't.

-------------------------------

 

 

 

 

SO LOOKS LIKE TOP HAS HIS OWN STORY. AND THIS IS GOING TO MAKE BOM MORE AND MORE TORN AS TO WHETHER SHE SHOULD GO AGAISNT HIM OR NOT.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS UPDATE! AND ASK ME QUESTIONS, BECAUSE I KNOW IT'S CONFUSING :P

ANNOUNCEMENT: I KNOW THIS IS LIKE WAYYYYY TOO EARLY, BUT I HAVE DEVELOPED THE STORYLINE AND IDEA FOR MY NEXT STORY AFTER THIS ONE. THE STORY IS CALLED Cadet Bommie AND IT WILL BE LIKE THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF THIS STORY: FUNNY, CHEERFUL, GENDER BENDER, ROMANCE,...I HOPE FOR YOU GUYS'S SUPPORT :D

SUBSCRIBER SHOUTOUT: Whynot, Joblaq, tempo right-here, Ppyongjiji. THANKS SO MUCH!

READ, ENJOY, COMMENT, VOTE, ADD ME, SUBSCRIBE!

SEE YA!