Joker891219's Airport Meeting

Without You By My Side

___█ Stop right There___

 

Twitter May 3rd 2013 11.28pm EST

 

@Joker891219 야 오빠...do you ever think about leaving B2ST?

@lurveleyy EEHHHH?! MWO?!

@Joker891219 아니에요! I was just wondering have you ever thought of going solo!

@lurveleyy for a second I thought you wanted us to split!

@Joker891219 야!!!

@lurveleyy ara ara! 말라 ...i've never really thought about it...

@Joker891219 but I heard that you wanted to go solo on a show...

@lurveleyy hahaha that was just for fun...i was joking

@Joker891219...oh...

@lurveleyy wae? you want me to go solo? beast's song won't sound right without my rapping! ^.^

@Joker891219 hahahaha! you're voice is nice and beasts song definitely won't sound right without you!

@lurveleyy EXACTLY! so no.

@Joker891219 never? 앖오????

@lurveleyy 네에에~

 

Twitter July 13th 2013 2.02pm EST

 

@lurveleyy 야~ i'm here

@Joker891219 에 ?!?!?!?!!?

 

Without him even telling me, he was already here, waiting for me to come meet him. That day that he came, I instantly rushed out of my building while running and putting on my shoes. I ran down to the parking lot and got in my car and drove like a maniac towards the airport. 

All the way, I was listening to his voice replying over and over again through my car stereo. 

Would his voice sound like him rapping? Would his voice be deeper? I thought to myself, bombarding myself with questions that I could no way answer unless I'm standing right in front of him. A metre away from where he is standing all alone, I stop the car and stare at his posture.

His arrogant and dominant posture that made me head over heels for him. His sunglasses that was hiding his small eyes but not hiding those slightly puffed up cheeks and his lips was slightly curled into a smile. 

Earphones were plugged into his ears and his feet were tapping to the music, occasionally his mouth opening to mouth along to the words. Suddenly, he turned and saw me. My eyes widened as he walked slowly towards me, strutting like a model. But even within his strides, there was a hint of perfection and carefulness that couldn't be disguised. I knew it was curtising to get out of my car and greet him but just as my hand was on the handle, he had opened the back door of the car and dumped in his luggage.

He slammed the door and then opened the door to the front passenger seat and got in.

He turned to look at me and for a second, I froze, the two of us staring at each other. 

Then, he took off those large sunglasses and held his hand out,

"I'm Yong Junhyung. You must be lurveleyy. It's nice to finally meet you." 

 

Would his voice sound like him rapping? YES!!!

Would his voice be deeper? OMGOSH HE'S SO HOT!!!

 

***

its the end ^^ sad to end the story but i havent been updating much sorry about that xDDD

i have a lot of fanfics to deal with at the moment so....sorry if im ending this a bit abruptedly xDDD bian ><

and i hope you guys all understood the hangeul ><

xxx