Joker891219 and lurveleyy Exchanges Presents

Without You By My Side

___►Play the GoodTimes___

 

Twitter April 9th 2012 8.44pm EST

 

@lurveleyy HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~ chukkahae for turning 18!

@Joker891219 nee~ komawoyo Junhyung-ssi! are you going to give me a present? ><

@lurveleyy you haven't recieved it yet?!

@Joker891219 eehhhh?! you ACTUALLY sent me a present?! I was kidding!

@lurveleyy yaahhhh!!! i'm your friend aren't i?! i'm not allowed to send you a birthday present?!

@Joker891219 aniya! that isn't what i meant! i was just saying that well, it's expensive........

@lurveleyy you're totally worth it!

@Joker891219 DON'T MAKE ME BLUSH!

@luveleyy BLUSH! BLUSH!

@Joker891219 =.=||| what did you send me?

@lurveleyy that's a surprise!

@Joker891219 OPPA!

@lurveleyy kekeke~!!! it's not going to be fun if i tell you what it is now!

@Joker891219 BUT I DON'T LIKE SURPRISES!

@lurveleyy i do ><

@Joker891219 pshhh arassoyo! it had better be a nice present or i won't forgive you!

@lurveleyy i promise you'll love it!

 

Twitter December 19th 2012 5.54pm EST

 

@Joker891219 HAPPY HAPPY BDAE OPPA~ did u get my present yet?! i sent it to you like almost two weeks ago!

@lurveleyy i got it keke~ komawoyo~

@Joker891219...you don't sound like you like it...

@lurveleyy ANIYA!!!

@Joker891219 *sigh* u liar...you don't like my present *goes to a corner to cry*

@lurvelyy I'M JUST TIRED!!!

@Joker891219 you're working on your birthday?!

@lurveleyy i'm an idol...i work 24/7 365 days a week!

@Joker891219 ...bianhaeyo oppa...I didn't mean to go down your throat ><

@lurveleyy kaenchana~~~

 

In the end, I got a ring from Junhyung on my birthday, two days after it passed.

I never ever took the ring off. No when I was showering, no when I go hiking. No even if the situation/event didn't promote me to where the ring. I would always find some way to have it one me.

Because not only was this a present I got from my birthday but because it was from Yong Junhyung. The present meant the world to me.

And I, likewise, gave him back a present.

I don't know if he treasured it or not. I don't even know if he kept it or not! All I know is that I gave him something in return which I made and that's all I care about.