Joker891219

Without You By My Side

A/N: i don't usually write such short chapters but since im buried without other fanfics ima keep this fanfic as short yet imformative as possible ^^

***

___◄◄Rewind the Memories___

 

Twitter May 8th 2011 8.12pm EST

 

1 New Follower Request

 

I don’t like Twitter. It was one of those useless accounts that I just happened to be part of. Once in awhile, I checked on it but, I didn’t “tweet” a lot. I clicked on the Twitter tab on my book mark bar on my Google Chrome Browser. I was bored. That was the only time when Iactually checked on my Twitter.

I felt my eyebrow up as I saw that I have 1 new follower request. I clicked on the tab and saw that a user named “Joker891219”. I had some kind of a hunch that this new “follower” might be trouble so I just cancelled his request. Just like that, I was done on Twitter.

 

Twitter May 17th 2011 9.43pm EST

 

1 New Follower Request

 

Bored again, I logged onto Twitter in my record time. It hadn’t even been two weeks yet and I was already on Twitter again. I shook my head in disbelief.

I saw my new follower request sign again and I opened it. The same person wanted to follow me.

“No.” I said to myself.

Not even 5 minutes and I was off Twitter.

 

Twitter June 6th 2011 11.32pm EST

 

1 New Follower Request

 

“Is this guy ever tired?!”

I decided to just accept him to follow me for fun. I mean,I could just cancel his following me anytime I wanted or if he caused my any trouble.

I logged off Twitter.

“Twitter .”

 

Twitter June 29th 7.46pm EST

 

I looked at my @Mentions and saw that the “Joker891219” “tweeted me”.

 

@lurveleyy thanks adding me! Thought rejected me! ~

 

I cocked an eyebrow at the English and the random Korean at the end and tweeted back to him.

 

@Joker891219 I don’t know u…and your English is weird…are you even fluent in English?!

 

I didn’t quite expect an instant reply.

 

@lurveleyy no…Korean. Can’t tell?

@lurveleyy MEAN CAN TELL!

 

I rolled my eyes but I had to smile at that.

@Joker891219 yes. Kinda obvious you know…

 

That was how we met. Twitter. The one place I didn’t think possible that I would ever meet someone important to me. Twitter…Thank God you exist.

***

I'M NOT LYING ABOUT JUNHYUNG OPPA'S TWITTER!!! thts ACTUALLY his username (and lurveleyy is actually my username also ^^)

this is based on my fantasy so most of the info in here is true. esp about how i dont go on twitter alot and find it boring -- the fact tht junhyung oppa followed me is NOT true...DUHHH!!!^^