Joker891219 Forgot To Tell Me About His Girlfriend

Without You By My Side

 

___►►FastFoward the Drama___

 

Twitter February 3rd 2012 6.56pm EST

 

@Joker981219 don’t you ever think that life is an utter b*tch?

@lurveleyy absolutely~ but then again…we both know that life is unfair…especially for me. You know that don’t you? You’re more mature than others for a 16 year old ^.^

@Joker981219 thanks a bunch for the compliment! And I totally I know that life is unfair..but I just wish that couldn’t we choose what we wanted? And don’t overwork urself!

@lurveleyy easy for u to say…I signd the contract for this job. I love it most of the time but you know…some things aren’t perfect; and no. we’re not allowed choices from God.

@Joker981219 right. Forgot that im talking to a religious person here.

@lurveleyy don’t diss my religion…

@Joker981219 im not.

@lurveleyy you are…*sighs* I have to  go. Bye.

 

-

 

{March 23rd 2012}

 

@Joker981219 you have a girlfriend.

@lurveleyy wow…news travels fast

@Joker981219 how come I didn’t know? It’s been a month since the two of u have been together!

@lurveleyy I didn’t want to say

@Joker981219 why? Guilty?

@lurveleyy 안뇨! I just didn’t think you needed to know until I publically announce it.

@Joker981219 …I’m ur friend aren’t i?

@lurveleyy you’re also my fan

@lurveleyy hello? R u still there?!

@lurveleyy you’re pissed at me.

 

Now that I thought about it, it was fights about stupid things.

When I think about all the reasons when we were fighting, I just realised that maybe, just maybe, I was only fighting with him just for fun. For some sense of security. For some sense that I was actually talking to the real Yong Junhyung.

The worst fight we had ever gotten into was the time when he didn’t tell me beforehand that he had been in a relationship for a whole month before CUBE Entertainment finally announced the news and I read it on Allkpop.

First, I felt jealousy.

But that quickly subsided when I realised that he was, after all, an idol and there was nothing I could do about who he was in a relationship with.

Second, I felt hurt.

I felt hurt that I thought he might actually like me more as a friend or a fan but as an actual girl. I actually thought that!

Third, I felt anger.

I felt anger because he didn’t tell me anything about being in a relationship until the day I read the article!

I stopped talking to him for 4 months.

For those 4 months, I couldn’t stop listening to the song “A Year Without Rain” by Selena Gomez.