004 (1/2)

WHAT?! 「REVAMPED」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I wanna get married too!" Cried Joonmyun, pouting cutely at the end.

Jongin stared at his brother and sighed.

"It was destined, hyung. Soon enough, maybe you'll get married too," soothed the tanned boy, slightly teasing his brother and left him alone in the room with his misery.

 

Shixun kept watching the beauty doing his own schoolwork. He pondered. What would happened if Kris was already married? If his future husband was a good husband, would his baby Kris forget about him and forever lived with that future husband of him happily ever after, the end? The blonde shierked at the thought of the beauty completely wiped him away from his memory.

"ACK!!!"

"What the heck is with you?" Kris asked, eyes staring at the other weirdly.

The older shook his head before replying to him back that it was nothing, later plastered his goofy smile at the beauty to show that it was really nothing.

Mrs. Wu suddenly appeared behind them creepily as she was eying on what her sons were doing. A soft tap on their shouder almost had their mother's eardrums exploded. She laughed lively at their childish reactions. It was as if they got tapped by a ghost. Kris whined cutely and told her not to do that again while Shixun already had himself curled like a ball on the floor, death scared. The blonde yelped when the middle-age woman yanked him up.

"Leave all these for a while," she spoke, "papa's waiting for you two."

Both of them kept quiet at the mention of that someone. Mrs. Wu let out a small, yet meaningful smile before she left them to get ready.

"Why is he here?" Asked Shixun, gritting his teeth angrily.

Kris shrugged for the answer, mood completely down and quickly changed his attire for today.

Not long after 15 minutes, the Wu brothers dressed nicely since their fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter