003

WHAT?! 「REVAMPED」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris huffed cutely and sat on the bench, watching Sehun who still playing basketball non-stop ever since before recess time. They kept on pratising and practising, because the basketball team just got an announcement that their tournament was around the next two weeks. Pressure was up and poor Sehun had no choice, but to practise for the day. After all, he was the captain of this team. There was no way he could step out now.

They needed to rise up SM High's name.

A few minutes later, they took a small break. The blonde went to the beauty and smiled softly at him. The tiredness from Sehun worried Kris.

"Rest, sweetie," spoke Kris, motioning him to sit beside him and he did.

"Tough day," Sehun mumbled out, wiping his sweats off.

"At least you did good in there," the beauty pointed out.

"I suppose so. We're really gonna win this game."

Kris giggled cutely and muttered fighting, cheering Sehun up. Sehun chuckled and gave Kris a loving kiss on the lips. The whistle was blown and the blonde stood up, flipping his bangs to the side.

"Don't wait for me. I'm going back home a bit late. Sorry, cutie," Sehun exclaimed, patting Kris's head before he went to the court.

"Aye! Careful, oppa!"

 

Kris got back home alone with a bag of plastic filled with Jongin's damp and already washed up uniform.

"Lao ma~" he called.

"Oh, you're home, Yifan!"

Mrs. Wu blinked.

"Mind telling me what's with that plastic bag?" She asked.

"Long story..."

"What about Shixun? Is he basketballing again?"

Kris puffed his cheeks cutely and slowly nodded, having a feeling that Mrs. Wu going to burst out soon.

"Oh, my God. What's with that basketball team's coach?! Can't they stop pulling such stress?! Oh, my God..."

Mrs. Wu started nagged in Mandarin and it lasted for 50 minutes and the beauty just stood there, listening to her babbling like a retard.

"Oh, Yifan!" She only noticed him after her never-ending berserk, "Foods on table. Go and freshen up," she continued.

"Aight!"

At last, it's over...

Now all he must do first, dry up the damp uniform.

 

"I'm home."

Mrs. Kim got delighted upon his arrival, giving Jongin a bear hug. The child gladly hugged her back. The warmness he felt was unusual. His mother was still sick, having a fever and slight cough. Even she obediently had eaten medicines ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter