002

WHAT?! 「REVAMPED」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was lunch time andㅡ

"ARGH! WHAT THE ACTUAL Fㅡ"

"Oh, shoot! I'm so sorry!"

His uniform got soaked by a hot latte and the area that got hit burnt. It freaking hurts. Yes, it's like being stung by a bee. That amber eyes started searching for the culprit and it was...

"YOU?!"

It was a certain beauty. His biggest all-time nemesis until death. Kris looked up and later, he gasped in shock. He just burnt someone he did not wish to meet AT ALL. Oh, my God! Why him?! Why must be him?! He shierked mentally, completely froze at that spot. What was worst, everyone was looking.

Jongin could not hold back his anger. Deathly glare was a signal for the beauty to quickly escaped before something else happened, but it was too late. The pained handsome caught his slim wrist and he held it tightly, too tight for Kris to wiggle out. It was useless. Jongin is really strong. The tanned boy let out a deep sigh before saying...

"Settle with my uniform first, missy," he said in a dangerously low, yet threatening voice.

Kris somehow shivered because he was afraid that Jongin might made a different move. Where is his boyfriend when he needed him?! Mercilessly, the beauty got dragged harshly to the gent's washroom, leaving the crowd of students stunned at the previous scene. Chanyeol who was there as well grumbled before hungrily nommed on his fried rice.

 

They arrived around a few minutes later and Jongin took out his dirty uniform, threw it at the sink, thus leaving him on with his lucky clean singlet. Kris tried to hide his mad blush since it was weird having another guy together with him in a gent's washroom that was locked. He secretly gulped at the sight of his nemesis.

What made him confused, why was his blood rushing? His brea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter