001

WHAT?! 「REVAMPED」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yifan, you better wake up or lao ma's gonnaㅡ"

"I'M UP, I'M UP!"

Shixun smirked in victory and pecked the pissed off Yifan or Kris's plump lips. Before patting the beauty's head, the blonde left to the kitchen. He somehow blushed at the contact, but he shook it off to prepare himself for school.

He finished bathing a few minutes later, then dressed in fresh uniforms and cleaned his messy bedroom. Like a ninja, he dashed to the dining table, served with delicious home-made breakfast. Kris squealed in glee and hopped on the chair, quickly digging in as if he was in deep hunger.

"God damn it, Wu Yifan. If it's food, you should've wait for me first!" Yelled Shixun, feeling horrified since Kris was eating.

He was afraid that today's breakfast leads to an empty plates.

"Shush, Shixun. There's so much food I made, so be thankful," Mrs. Wu scolded.

Kris started laughing at his brother, sticking his tongue out at him.

"I thanked the God of Karma for this~" the beauty sang happily, munching on his pancake like a 5-years-old kid.

Shixun glared at him slightly and grabbed one sandwich as his first breakfast, "Shut up."

"Eat, you two," Mrs. Wu butted, "or no food for 2 weeks."

For the first time ever, the Wu brothers completely emptied all plates. COMPLETELY. Satisfied at the false threaten, the middle-aged woman went to them and gave each a good-bye kiss first before they left to school. Kris giggled cutely after recieving a kiss and he gave her a lovely kiss back. Meanwhile, shy boy Shixun just blushed and bowed at her before stepping out the door.

 

Not long after 40 minutes, the Wu brothers were standing at the entrance, smiling at it. Ever since school holiday laste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter