DON'T!!

Lovely Ghost

 

 

 

I tried to sit up, but my heavy body was keeping me down. As my eyes got used to the light, I could clearly see that I was laying inside a pale white room. I heard something in the corner, a lady in pink approched me and as she saw me her eyes became bigger, she covered and ran away.

After less than a minute I could hear footsteps coming closer. I felt my heart beat fast, I was scared what was going to approch me now. I saw a familiar looking man, and the same girl in pink from before.

The familiar man came closer and had a flashlight pointed at my eyes while he looked at it closely. He stood up and wrote something on a paper. I finally realised where I was, crazy as it seemed, and something I would have never imagined would have happened in these past weeks.

Ms. Kim.. I'm your doctor Lee, how are you feeling? does your body hurt anywhere? I tried to open my mouth to say something but my voice was too weak. I just nodded instead and smiled, I looked at the doctor to wait for some answears.

He continued to write something down on the paper and gave me a warm smile. It's great to have you awaken, You were in a coma for almost two months. When you first arrived here after the accident your heart had stopped, you were declared dead, but miraculously your heart started to beat again after a few hours. We contacted your boyfriend before coming here and he's on his way. You should rest now. I bet you're really exhausted. We'll come back later to check how you're feeling, ok?

The doctor and the nurse bowed and went away.

My mouth had been wide open the whole time the doctor spoke with me, I looked around and could now clearly see that I was in a hospital room.

The door suddenly burst open and I saw Junhyung stand there, his sweat was running down his forhead and he gave me an reviled look. He slowly came forward as he sat beside me, he grabbed my hand and gently caressed it. He looked me into my eyes and smiled. Good morning, Hyuna. He said.

I returned his smile and tried to sit up, He saw how I struggled and helped me up. We sat quiet for a while, I saw on him that he hesitated to say something. I-I'm so glad that you were only on a coma.. When they told me you were dead my whole world broke down.. I-I know I made some mistakes with Hara before.. and I truely am sorry for that.. I really do love you Hyuna. I do. so please forgive me. He said as he hugged my hand.

I patted him on his shoulder and gave him a warm smile. I-it's true I felt sad when it all happened, When I saw the both of you together I felt like a fool.. but it's all in the past now, and I know that deep down you're an kind and warm guy. So I forgive you.. He lighted up T-then- I quickly said something before he could. I'm really thankful that you still love me, But I can't go on like this.. I forgive you, but the past still hurts me, I wish me could stay friends, like we were before we dated. I'm sorry.

His expression changed and his head fell down. I felt sorry for telling him this, even when he clearly had been visiting me during my time here at the hospital. But I had to tell him.

It became quiet and awkward after I told him that. I'm sorry, b-but I'm a bit tired, I'll rest now. L-let's talk more later? I awkwardly said as i layed down.

He nodded his head and went out. I felt really bad for chansing him out like that, but I couldn't take the awkwardness anymore. I was trying to close my eyes but I heard a lot of noise outside. W-what is going on? He slowly sat up and heard a lot of people run in the hallway aswell. Mr. Jangs younger brother is on the roof top! He's standing by the edge, Hurry call the police and firemen to help!!

Someone is trying to commit suicide? noway, in a hospital of all places..I hope they save him in time. I looked outside the window and saw firetrucks and police cars arrive. Jang..Jang.. It feels familiar? who?.. Hyun? My head suddenly started to sting real badly, I saw flashbacks what had happened after the accident, the bob haired little girl, Hara who betrayed me. The red haired guy who was in love with his brothers girl. The nice moment when I got to know him, the last night before I had the fear of maybe dissapearing for good, the kiss we shared before I woke up here. The last thing he told me.. Wait the last thing.. ''Hyuna, just wait for me.''

wait... he can't really... He can't be doing this. No. No He can't mean that. I tried to get out of my bed, when I tried to stand I felt my legs still being a sleep and had a hard time standing. I suppored myself on the walls and made it out from my room. H-Hyunseung.. w-wait for me.. please. I tried to quickly make my way to the rooftop. My legs wanted to fall to the ground but I forced myself to walk there, still supporting myself on the wall.

Once I reached the stairs to the rooftop, it was filled with people, it was impossible to pass them.

P-Please, he.. He is my friend.. L-let me pass you.. I have to.. to talk with him. People were talking so loudly with each other so they barely heard me, Please mister help me! I said to a man who was closes to me. He looked at me and I told him the same thing as before. He grabbed my shoulder to support me and shouted to the people on the stairs.

Let this young lady pass, She's a friend of the guy! Let her come through! He lightly lifted me infront of him and so did people infront of me do so I would quickly reach the top. The police and firemen were by the door and tried to convince Hyunseung not to jump. I tried to run past them but they stopped me. I'm sorry miss we can't let anyone through. said a policeman to me. Please!! I know him!! let me talk to him.. please! I said with my tears running down. He looked at the other policeman and got a nod as a respond. I ran out and stopped a few meters from Hyunseung. I could see his backview, and that he was looking far into the sky.

I breathed in and screamed on the top of my lungs. HYUNSEUNG!!! DON'T!!!!!