Laughing.

Lovely Ghost

It's been a few days since my body was admited to the hospital, Living as a ''ghost'' have been hard, But I can't ignore the good parts, Like not needing to go to the toilet or never feeling hungry. I've been walking around this hospital day in and out, I was waiting for the day for my wish to come true. I've met Hyunseung a few times, we would exchange looks with each other, but he seems to have his own problems involving his sick brother, and the woman he loves. Giving him more trouble to think about would make me feel guilty, So I'll wait til' his problems are solved first.

I was actually a bit worried about him, My body automatically moved to the corridor his brother was at, Seeing his familiar body sitting on one of the benches outside the room, resting his bright red hair agains his palms and letting out sighs. I moved closer and quietly sat down. Are you ok? I asked him. He jumped up by surprise Geez, don't scare me like that, you almost seemed like a ghost!.. he let out an awkward chuckle, Sorry bad joke. I lightly shok my head and gently smiled at him.

Tell me what's wrong. I said. His eyes met mine but they quickly returned to the ground, he played with his fingers and clenched his palm together. The doctor told me Doojoons condition got worse.. If he doesn't get the surgery done in a month he'll probably not see the next snow fall.. Hyunseung said with a weak voice. I was about to grab his hand, But I remembered I couldn't touch anything. What's keeping him from doing the surgery? Hyunseung his hair and let his back rest on the wall behind him. It's money, It cost to much. The surgery will be done in America, they told me it'll be around 1milion in dollars. He lifted up his left hand and covered his face with it. I could see from his profile that he was showing a sad face. I-If it's money.. I'll give it to you! I said. I stood up infront of him. Y-you? But how would that even work you're dea- .. ah.. sorry. I smiled at him gently and showed him tumbs up. It's ok! I'll tell you my band account code, and like you said, I'm already dead, what would I do with the money? I said between my laughs. B-but shouldn't you give them to your family in that case, your parents!? Hyunseung worridly asked. I tugged my hair behind my ear and sat down again beside him. It's ok! they are rich, they own a company, they'll make it, my father is a very good buisnessman one of the best ones! I swung my feet and chuckled. I kind of miss them.. IN return of the money please promise me you'll help me with my wish, and tell my parents how much I loved them, ok? I said with a tone to insure Hyunseung it was ok. A-are you really sure? Handing out 1 million to a stranger you barely know? He said still uncertain.

Yes, yes! You seem like a good person, And I feel like I can rely on you, so please, just take it! Hyunseung fell on his knees before me and bowed down. I don't know how I can thank you, You're really an angel sent from abow, thank you! I laughed and patted his head even if it didn't touch him. It's ok, You can come and lit up my grave with candles in the future, then I'll rest happily. He got up and gave me a warm smile. You're really a good person. He said and looked me straight into my eyes. I felt my heart jump a beat, why? Probably since It's not often you get a handsome guy to smile at yu like that right? I returned the smile and got up from the bench. Ok let's go get the money then! I said and walked ahead of him. I could feel him bowing behind me. Thank you, Thank you! He shouted again before running after me. I chuckled. Even if I'm dead right now, I can still feel happiness, It's so weird. Thinking about my relationship with Junhyung, It wasn't that happy. Well at first it was, but when Hara came into the picture and tried to ruin everything our lives became sad. We started to fight more, my friendship with Hara ended, Junhyung started also coming home late more often. Thinking back at it, aren't I feeling more happy and at eaze right now than when I was alive? Is it because of this careless guy behind me? haha. Stupid me, I'm dead now. I can't fall in love, after my wish is fullfilled I'll probably go away, to the better place. But something wants me to stay here, Actually I am kind of afraid, what is really waiting for me over there?

I helped Hyunseung get the money he needed. We walked back to the hospital, I still felt sad about my toughts from before, I guess Hyunseung noticed it as he was increasing his speed and stoped infront of me. Now you tell me what's wrong. He asked with a serious voice. I looked at him with my mouth wide open. I chuckled awkwardly and out of habit tugged my hair behind my ear. It's nothing. I said to him and tried to walk by. He quickly went infront of me again. I can see something is bothering you, now tell me! I put my hands on my waist and sighed. You're really stubborn do you know that? I said to him. He nodded his head I won't let you go before you tell me! He said and crossed his arms. I finally gave in, it's just that.. I'm feeling worried and scared, What will happen after I fulfill my wish? Where will I be then? I could hear my voice shaking, I felt embaressed. and let my thick brown hair cover my now flushed face. I know you might feel scared about that, I would probably my pants myself, But I think what will happen after all this will be a good thing, or a good place. Hyunseung said. It actually conforted me, I smiled to him and nodded. Thank you Hyunseung. He quickly turned his face away, But I could see by his ears that his whole face was as red as his bright red hair. I laughed as I walked past him. Tomato face. I said and chuckled. He ran after me. Yah!! I'm not blushing!! he tried to convice me. Who said anything about blushing? I asked him innocently. His face bacame even more red as his steps got quicker. I laughed behind him and dried my tears from laughing to much, When was the last time I laughed this much?