My wish

Lovely Ghost

That hyunseung guy didn't seem as bad as I thoughed at first.

I'm happy that there's someone who can see me, being invincible is really scary.

Hyunseung went somwhere a while after and I decided to go back to my hospital room.

I wanted to know what had happened to me, it bothered me to leave it unsolved.

While I was walking to the room I noticed that the girl from before.. Hara? was sitting in one of the sofas beside the info.

I went closer to her and stared at her face to try to remember, But i just couldn't.

She was talking on the phone and looked a bit angry.

She whispered in a furious voice ''I told you to only scare her alittle, Not fcking put her into the hospital you fool!''

I took some steps back, Was she talking about me? But why would she want to hurt me?

Hara let out a sight, ''Just don't let junhyung know about this, ok?''

What?

Why would she need to keep this a secret from Junhyung? Why?

Did she love him?

too many questions kept popping into my head, I felt the same sharp pain in my head and fell into my knees, I was clenching around my head and groaned in pain.

A another picture came up in my head, I saw Hara sitting infront of a cafe table. ''Hyuna, Look what I got for you bestie.. TADA! matching phone jewells! ''

it suddenly jumped to another picture of her and Junhyung happily chatting while she playfully slapped his shoulder.

After those flashbacks I remembered everything, It all became so clear now.

The pain stopped and I was left on the floor, breathing heavily.

Weren't we bestfriend? But why would she do something like that to me then? Because she loved Junhyung?

I stood up and looked at Hara, with furious eyes.

She ended the phonecall and stood up, walking towards the exit.

I ran after her and screamed.

''Did you have someone to kill me just because you wanted Junhyung!? Weren't we friends!? YAH! why did you do this to me!? YAH!!''

I know that she couldn't hear me, but it made me so angry that someone would go that far for their own pleasure.

my steps slowed down and I watched her back slowly disapearing from my sight.

'' I kept on wondering who was making alot of noice here, and why i was the only one bothered about it, but now I know.''

I turned my head to look who was talking.

''Hyunseung..''

''Yo! miss ghost, Why all the screaming?'' he said and gave a peace sign.

I was still facing him and began to sob, my eyes felt hot and tears started to make its way out, I collapsed on the floor and held my hands over my eyes.

''hey hey now stop crying.'' said Hyunseung and kneeled down beside me.

''Tell me.. what's wrong.''  He intended to pat my back but noticed he couldn't touch me.

between my sobs I left out a small chuckle, Hyunseung raised one of  his eyebrowns and looked at me confused.

''what's so funny?'' he asked.

''I-it just must l-look funny for the people around who can't see me, Y-you look like a person who's talking to himself..''  I said with my voice cracking.

Hyunseungs eyes widened and he looked around the room, people around where whispering and looking at Hyunseung like he was some kind of wierdo.

He blushed and stood up, ''Come we're going somewhere no one else can see us!''

I followed him, still sobbing.

''AARRGHH! just tell me what's wrong!'' he suddenly outbursted and turned around.

I looked at him chocked, I didn't know he cared about me.

My expression relaxed and I looked him into his eyes I gave him a small smile and went to sit down on one on the stairs that was close by.

Hyunseung followed me and came to sit beside me, He looked at me with a concerned and confused look.

I was looking down on my hands and left out a small chuckle.

'' This is kind of patethic, Just some hours ago I didn't even know who I was and now I know a lot more than I should have known.''

Hyunseung was sitting quiet and listened.

'' I've gotten a few flashbacks today, I thoughed I had a perfect life before I became a ghost, But it seems like it wasn't.. My own friend caused this to happen to me.. I feel like I lived in a lie.. I'm really disapointed that I died because she couldn't get what she wanted..I think I remember my last wish I wanted to do before I die, when that wish is fullfilled I'm able to leave this place.''

I went quiet for a while and played with my fingers, I noticed that hyunseung moved and looked up at him.

He looked me straight into the eyes, I became embarresed and looked away.

''It must have been hard to learn the truth, you're very strong, This all must have been hard on you, but even if I seem unreiable I'm here for you.''

I smiled and let out a small laugh. ''wow, and we just met today, you're very kind''  I said in a teasing manner.

''Y-Yah I'm being honest!'' His face turned as red as his hair.

I kept on laughing and stopped to look at him, I smiled at him and said '' Thank you Hyunseung, Being with you really cheers me up.''

''I know I'm awesome, and handsome on top of that!''  He said and stuck his nose high into the air.

He looked at me once again ''Hyuna If you want to, I can help you with your last wish.''

I stopped smiling and looked at him, ''R-really?''

''Yeah, I promise, just tell me the wish and I will do my best!''

''Thank you Hyunseung!''

''To tell you the truth.. it's kind of childish, I've been togheter with my boyfriend for 2 years, but I never had the curage to tell him I loved him.. He was my everything and he probably had his doubs that I felt any love for him, I always wanted to tell him my love, but It seemes I was to late.''

'' It's not childish at all, Ok it's decided I'll help you!''

''Thank you once again, Hyunseung. ''

''It's ok, so shall me try our plan straight away?''

''No! let's wait some days, I don't want to surprise Junhyung too much today!''

''Okay, well I have to go but I'll see you around? I'm visiting my borther everyday so we'll surely meet up.''

''yeah, bye bye see you later! ''

I was still waving as Hyunseung was walking away, I let my hand slowly fall down and held it at my heart.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So this chapter was kind of short also.

I'm sorry I haven't posted any chapters in a while, I've been super busy with school and projects so I haven't had time.

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter.