Chapter 2

Lovely Ghost

After that the nurse visited Junhyung I decided to just walk around the hospital.

This all was too much to take in, everything have happened in just one day.

The toughts keep crashing in my head and it feels like it would explode, And another thing I can't let go is why did that red haired guy see me?

His ignorance attitude was really weird.. Normally people would be afraid or atleast a bit shocked if they saw a ghost right?

I was walking down to hallway when I saw a couple of figures arguing infront of a patients room, I knew that they couldn't see me but I automaticly

tried to quietly pass them.

Just when I was about to pass I saw that it was no other than the red haired guy from before.

It didn't seem like he noticed me being there, He was arguing with a woman that looked a couple of years older than him.

What would you know!? Don't you feel sad your brother is in such a bad condition, confessing to me rigth now is so irresponsible! The woman shouted and held the door knob.

The red haired guy grabbed her wrist.

I know you're my brothers wife, But seeing you in that condition makes me angry, I hate my brother for leaving you all sad by yourself! I love you Kahi-noona please choose me! HE desperatly said.

I can't believe it. I never thoughed you would be this sly.. Nevermind please leave, I'll never leave Doojoon for your you, I love him and you should understand that.

The woman went inside the room and left him outside clenching his fists togheter and hitted the wall.

I always froze when I see someone argue so I had awkwardly stood there all the time, when the woman went inside the room I quietly started to try to continue my stroll in the hospital.

YOU!

I heard behind me, I turned around and saw the red haired guy glaring at me.

You're really stupid for eavesdropping on people, so rude! said the guy

This guy really know how to piss people of..

Oh I'm soooo sorry, but you're not any better for going after your older brothers wife when he's sick.

He clenched his teeth like dogs do when they're angry and looked at me with sharp eyes.

I-I can't help who I fall inlove with.. Said the guy and looked down.

I was left there speachless, He's really inlove with her..

He looked back up at me and said,

If you tell anyone you're dead.

I laughed at him. oh what an irony.

Well you might have forgotten but I'm already dead, and I'm kind of invincible for people so I can't tell anyone so no need to worry or take your anger out on me.

He looked abit taken back.

How should I believe you really are a ghost? he arrogantly commented back.

I sighted and went closer to the wall, I showed my hand to him and then stuck it though the wall.

His eyes widened and he fell to the floor.

Well what would I expect, of course he would be scared.

I-I toughed you were joking b-before, this is sick!

No need to be scared it's not like I'm like the other ghosts like those in movies who hurt people.. I said and took out my hand from the wall.

The guy stood up and inspected me from head to toe, it made me feel a bit uncomfortable.

It's really weird that I can see you Said the guy, he seemed to notice my yellow wings behind me.

Why is the fabric behind you transparent? some kind of ghost fashion? He asked me.

I-i don't know.. the girl ghost I met before asked the same thing, even she wasn't sure..

I looked down on the ground, I felt as if I was abit different than the other ghosts out there, why were my wings the only one who were transparent?

What your name? the guy suddenly asked.

W-what?

I said, what's your name?

K-KIm Hyuna.

so Hyuna.. Well I'm Hyunseung. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I feel like this second chapter is really bad and short, Sorry!

I just quickly wrote it so this story would be updated a bit faster..