Cross-dressing sons

The Diva Club

"I GOT A BOY MEOTJIN
I GOT A BOY CHAKHAN
I GOT A BOT, HANDSOME BOY
NAE MAM DA KADJYEOGAN!" I sing, swaying my hips and bellowing the lyrics to my new favourite song.

"Shut UP!" yells Seulong, who thinks he's better than me. 

I'm sorry, but whose idea is it to do all those girl group dances live? Certainly not you, Seulong.

I ignore him, and continue dancing to Girls' Generation in front of my closet mirror.

That is, until my phone buzzes.

I unlock it to see who the hell interrupted my precious practice time.

From: Kwanghee

Siwan's ignoring me again. 

I roll my eyes. Again?

To: Kwanghee

Deal with it.

 

I carelessly threw my phone onto the nearest bench, almost hitting Seulong in the face, and went back to business. Darn this dance was tiring! Good thing I look FABULOUS while doing it. Facing myself in the mirror, I raised my chin and gave a smirk to my reflection before whipping my head in the direction of my phone. There was silence; no reply.  Good.  I’m getting sick of hearing that whine.

“Hmph, let’s try this again, shall we?” I smiled to the beautiful man staring back at me in the mirror.

Just as I was about to start AGAIN, I noticed Seulong staring at me.

“WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!? Your eyes are unworthy to gaze upon my gorgeous being!”  I screeched. Seulong just slowly backed away; he went and sat at the other side of the room and began texting away on his phone. Awesome.  Let’s try again, AGAIN. With a stunning smile on my face I begun shaking my hips to the rhythm of the song whilst loudly singing along.

~BUZZZZ~

“WHAT NOW!?” By this time I was fuming. I stomped up to my phone, grabbed it and punched in the lockscreen password. This has been going on all month! First I got some texts from Kevin about his current love life (At the moment he was with Eli. Give it anpther week), then I ‘accidently’ missed several calls from Key most likely to complain about  poor Taemin, who he often refers to as his son... (I mean come on, it's creepy!), THEN I got about 20 voicemail messages from Sungjong updating us all about his pathetic attempts at getting it on with Myungsoo and NOW I have Kwanghee bugging me! Seriously! It’s driving me nuts with my phone going off every 2 seconds! 

*Huff* ”Now, who could this be from…” I spat as I went to check my messages. *GASP*

“Bye, I’m leaving now” I called out to Seulong.

“What? Don’t we have like a…you know a schedule or something? We’re supposed to be here for at least another hour to practice and the other members aren’t even here yet!”

“This is more important than dressing up as a girl. Sorry.” With that I was straight out the door.

As I friskily sashayed outside, I re-read the message from the one and only, Kim Heechul. I admire him, all of us in the Diva Club do. Although he may sulk at times and doesn't ever stop yapping about Han Geng, he’s the ultimate diva. We are all divas. Heechul is a fashion GENIUS and he's the best at sticking his nose in everyone’s personal life. And although we may all hate each other, we enjoy each other’s company, its entertaining. Anyway, I am the Leader of this gaggle of gossiping geese (if it wasn’t OBVIOUS already) and I intend to keep it that way.

With one last glance I read the message for a third time.

‘Sup ez <3

How about another meeting? It’s been a while…meet me at the Super Junior dorms in 30mins EXACTLY.

Lots of Love~ The Queen Diva xox

*************

I arrive at Heechul's at the exact time he specified, and was surprized to find that I was the third to arrive. Kevin, Key and Sungjong were waiting for me at the table.

"Hey!" I say, winking at them and waving my fingers delicately.

Key blows me a kiss, Kevin and Sungjong wave and Heechul mumbles something without looking up from his phone. Probably texting Han Geng.

"Kwanghee's not coming, he's busy with something. That something is probably a bed with Siwan on it," smirks Sungjong.

"Funny..." I say with a sly chuckle. "He was complaining about being ignored by this very same Siwan half an hour ago..."

Heechul snickers. 

"Oh my GAWD, guys! Myungsoo looked at me today! He even asked me to pass the teabgs! It's a sign! He wants me!" squeals Sungjong.

"Wow, does it not ever having ?" smirks Kevin.

"Does it being a ty who keeps continuously breaking two peoples' hearts?" Sungjong shoots back.

A voice sounds from inside the bathroom.

"Guys... Umma... Do I really have to wear this?" says the muffled voice

"Yes!" shrieks an agitated-looking Key. 

Taemin walks out wearing a frilly pink dress, a long, blonde wig and sparkly platform stilettos. He has about four layers of fake eyelasshes, thick eyeliner, sparkly pink eyeshadow. His pouting lips are covered with thickly-applied bright pink lipstick. 

Key looks at him in adoration, as if Taemin was going to prom, and pulls him into a hug.

"My baby's all grown up! Aww! You look gorgeous, Taeminnie!" he says, his voice uncharacteristically filled with love. 

Kevin sprays his drink all over the coffee table and cracks into laughter. Sungjong glares at him, probably out of jealousy.

"Kibum, you may have gone to far..." mutters Heechul. He's probably pissed off that Taemin's younger and prettier than him, like Sungjong.

"Umma, can I take it off now?" whines the little transvestite. 

Kibum really babies his son... I mean, he's twenty years old goddammit!

"But you look so gorgeous, sweetie!" squeals Key. "Lemme take a picture!"

"No!" screams Taemin, pure terror filling his voice. "Don't show Minho-hyung!" 

"Aww! Come on, Minnie!" says Key, pulling out his bedazzled iPhone and snapping a picture before poor little Taemin realizes. Taemin runs off into the bathroom, crying. Two minutes later, he comes out (still crying), his makeup and costume removed, runs out of the dorm and probably back home.

About thirty seconds pass silently, then we all burst into laughter.

"What... you... oh my... poor kid... you asshat... Kibum..." Kevin's trying to speak, but he can't because he's laughing too hard. 

"You shouldn't force these things upn him, he's only a kid!" I say, wiping my eyes from tears of laughter. 

"Hey, how did you manage to get rid of all twelve of the guys?" asks Sungjong to Heechul, who seems to have recovered from the happy mood like a woman on PMS.

"I told them Hyukjae's mother's bakery was having a sale. I told Hyukjae that Donghae's parents weren't home, and he was waiting for him there now. All bull. Knowing them, it would take at least ten m ore minutes to realize my lie. Which is why you all have to leave. Now. Bye!" 

Heechul says all of this without taking his eyes off his phone. 

Whilst we make our way to the door, I call out to Heechul.

"Make sure you say bye to Han Geng from us. Hope he gets back from China soon!" 

My words drip with iness.

We exit the dorm laughing before Heechul can kill us with the torture intruments he probably has hidden under the floorboards and in Shindong's food cabinet.

***********************

So guys, first chapter is up! Whoo! 

Expect more than this, this was only a trial chapter...

LOL I love writing about es.

~Mando

***********************

Hi guys! I'm emily :D

this is the first time I've written anything for this site so if I PLEASE FORGIVE ME

hopefully Thiamando can make up for my crummy writting

ANYWAY, please give me lots of love!

BYE