말 • L.Joe

One Shot - Collection

말 - ( Words )

"Agh! This is too hard!" You groan in frustration, throwing your hands up into the air. L.Joe looked at you sympathetically, a small almost unnoticeable smile on his lips.

"Its alright if you don't understand the phrases right now... You're only learning, I only know this because I lived in the States." He said softly, his dark brown eyes twinkling.

"But I lived in Canada! I should know this like the back of my hand!" You wail, head flopping onto the desk uselessly. A small chuckle and a gentle on the top of your head, had you pouting at the handsome male before you.

"You'll start remembering what you've learned. So long as you review it." He said wisely, his voice soothing. His long fingers fiddled with your bangs, brushing them away from your eyes.

"Thanks for helping me L.Joe, I know you're busy. Being an idol and all." You say quietly, sitting up straight; blush tinting your cheeks.

"Its no problem... I have a week off so if you need more help, you can always ask me." He offered before his cell phone rang.

"Sorry." He apologized, taking a look at the screen.

"Its C.A.P..." he mumbled, his fingers twitching. Letting you know that he was debating with himself whether he should answer it or not.

"You should answer it. It might be important." You smile. He looks up and offers you one himself before the phone stops ringing.

"Ah..." You say, that's when your home phone starts ringing. Three dial tones before the answering machine picked it up.

"Ah, ( Your name ), is L.Joe there by any chance? I tried calling his cell, but he wouldn't pick up." You stand to go pick up the phone when the next thing he says makes you freeze.

"L.Joe must've already confessed that he likes you, yeah; but considering hes Blood type 'A' he might not have." A chuckle, "Hes crazy in love with you, so treat my junior well or else, got it?" He threatens teasingly before a growl and rustling sound from the other line.

"Hey! Stop hitting Ricky, that's my job Niel! Ah, I got to go, talk to you later (Your name)." The line drops. 

Silence.

Then,

"Argh... C.A.P. You idiot!" You turn and face L.Joe, who's face had gone an adorable shade of pink. He looked like he wanted to tear all the hair off his head, or murder C.A.P. Whichever gave him more satisfaction, which was probably the latter. 

"Is what he said true, L.Joe?" You ask before walking over to him. He blushes even harder and covers his mouth, while averting his eyes away from you.

"What if it was...?" He asks finally, his ears losing their pink before he faces you confidently.

"What if I am in love with you?" He questions, a tinge of nervousness in his voice.

You giggle cupping his face in your hands, before bending down to plant a soft innocent kiss on his pink lips.

"I love you, L.Joe." You say softly in English. A soft smile spreads over his lips before he pulls you down into his lap.

"I love you more." He whispers, before kissing you.

You should thank C.A.P later. But for now...