이런 순간 • Zico

One Shot - Collection

이런 순간 - ( Moments like this )

Your fingers pull themselves gently through Jiho's hair. His breath was deep and steady, notifying you that he was asleep. You smiled at the sight. Block B's Zico, the image of a bad boy. Was a big fat lie. A softy underneath all the makeup he put on. A sweet person, full of charms that no one else saw but you.  You didn't know how you became his girlfriend, he liked glamorous girls, which was nothing close to you. You were mousey, wore glasses and baggy clothing to hide your figure, always had your nose in books... And yet, he had found you. To say he forced you to go out with him was a bit too much. He had found you crying on the streets and had brought you into his group's dorm, he had taken care of you... And as you stayed with him, you two gradually became closer until he kissed you. You blushed at the memory and gave a silent squeal.

You could still feel his lips on yours... It had been your first kiss, and you were glad that he was the one who had taken it. You gave a small sigh and shifted your legs slightly. Zico gave a small whine and gripped your legs in his warm hands. Your cheeks flame and you try prying his hands off of your thighs.

"Hey... What are you doing..." Zico's groggy voice demanded. You flinch startled by the sudden sound of his voice.

"U-umm... Y-you're touching my thighs." you whisper quietly, cheeks aflame. Zico smirked and began to trace small designs on your stocking clad thighs.

"Yeah... I know." he said huskily. Looking up at you with a mischievous glint in his eyes. You shut your mouth and look away from his piercing gaze.

"If you have something to say babe, say it. I'm listening." he said, a small genuine smile replacing his y smirk.

"C-could you not touch my thighs?" you ask shakily. He perked a brow before releasing a chuckle.

"Is that all?" he asked, you nod. 

"But they feel so nice... So soft. Perfect shape. Something only a man would dream of having on his girl." he said before kissing your shapely thighs. You frown and cross your arms.

"Are you only dating me because I have nice legs?" you ask, an edge to your voice. Immediately Zico sat up and pulled you into his lap, cradling your small frame in his much larger one.

"Of course not. I'm going out with you because I love you, you know me in and out. And I know all about you too. But you know... The thighs are a plus." he said while rubbing his face in your hair. You give him a playful shove; which earns you a rich chuckle.

"I'm kidding love." he says quietly, placing a soft kiss to your cheek.

"You better be. Its moments like this where I even wonder why you're my boyfriend." you joke. He places a hand over his heart and offers you an offended sound.

"Well, maybe because I'm a pop star?" he says, voice laced with teasing.

"Hmm... I don't think so." you say coolly while looking at your nails.

"My good looks and charm?" he offers, wiggling his eyebrows at you to which you snort to keep from laughing.

"I've seen better."

A growl of frustration.

"My love for you?" he finally says, seriousness replacing the laughter that was present just moments ago. You look up at him through your lashes and give him a smile full of adoration.

"Jackpot." you whisper, leaning up to give me a gentle kiss on his plump lips.

"Moments like these are why I'm glad to be your boyfriend." he whispers before pulling you closer.