Good To Have You Back.

The sickness

A couple of days later, Seungri finally come back home, and he was like before.

Happy, healthy and full with energy like always.

As soon as Seungri came inside the door, Daesung just jumped over him and huged him.

"Welcome home Maknae!" he said Happily

"Thank you hyung" he said and huged Seungri back.

GD and TOP also went to Seungri and welcomed him home again.

Taeyang stood by his bedroom door and smiled at him.

Seungri went to him, laid his armes around his neck and pulled him in to a big hug. Taeyang smiled and laid his armes on his back and hugged him tight back.

Taeyang notice that the others were looking at them and blushed, and slowly leet go of Seungri.

"It's nice to have you back again" he said with a smile.

"It's great to be back" he answerd and looked on him with love.

"Hey you guys! Are you going to get a room, or should we celebrate that Seungri is back?" GD asked.

"oh Sorry hyung! My fault." Seungri turned around to the others.

"Then we say so" TOP winked at them.

                                          -oOo-

They all went out to the resturang they often went to celebrate, they orderd their food.

TOP lifted his glas

"Cheers to that our Maknae is back to normal again!" he said and everyone lifted their glasses

"For Seungri" They all said and drank their drinks.

"Thank you guys" Seungri looked down "for that you care about me"

"Hey Seungri you are one of us, don't forget that, it's not the same without you" Daesung Said.

"And I think that it's Taeyang that have missed you the most" GD said with a smile

Taeyang could feel the heat in his face and he know he was blushing.

"Shut up GD..." he said low and hide his face.

"well it's true" TOP said and laughed

Seungri looked at his boyfriend and smilled. He fast kissed his cheek and Taeyang blused even more

                                             -oOo-

When they arived home GD, Daesung and TOP went to their bedrooms

"Sleep well everyone, and Taeyang, don't be to hard on Seungri tonight" Gd said

Taeyang blushed again.

Seungri stood right infront of Taeyang

"What do you want to do?" Seungri smiled

Taeyang puted his armes around Seungri and pulled him in to a kiss.

It feelt good to kiss him again. Seungri puted his armes around his neck and draged him in to the bedroom and laid down the bed.

                                                   -oOo-

The next morning when Seungri woke up he had a pain in his body. Taeyangs armes haden't left him. Seungri feelt happy. But suddendly a pain in his stomack tock over.

---------------------------------------------

A dun dun D: what will happen next?

I know I have bee lazy but I have much to think of TTnTT