Try to be strong

The sickness

 

 

Taeyang sat on his bed, with one of Seungris shirts in his arms, he sat and smelled it.

He heard a knock on his door.

“Come in” he said with a thick voice.

G-Dragon opened the door and came in; he closed the door after him.

“You have been inside here for nearly 4 days now, you haven’t eaten and you haven’t been on the training. Why don’t you just go and visit him on the hospital? “ G-Dragon said.

Taeyang looked at him with pain in his eyes.

“ I can’t..It hurts too much to see him like that” He said with a low voice.

“Hey you Taeyang, it mostly my fault that he is in that coma, I’m the one that put you all under that pressure” G-Dragon said a little angry and sat down next to Taeyang.

“But didn’t it happened to us other, and only Seungri?” he asked him.

“That I can’t answer you Taeyang, his body couldn’t maybe handle so much as we can, please go and visit him on the hospital, you can need to see him”

-oOo-

Taeyang was now on the hospital, he slowly walked throw the corridor to Seungris room, he stopped outside his room and slowly opened the door and walked in.

Taeyang saw Seungri sleep peacefully in the hospital bed, he looked like an angel in the bed.

Taeyang sat down next to Seungris sleeping body and took his hand into his own and hugged it a little soft, who knew, Seungri maybe could feel his touch.

“Hey Seungri, how are you? I hope you can hear me, and that you will wake up soon, because everything has changed since you ended up here. Your laugh, jokes and voice are missing back home at the hostel”

 He started to cry

“I miss you so much, my love”

 He laid his head on the bed

“Please wake up soon, I love you so much boy” His tears started to fell down his cheeks.

After a while he could feel Seungris hand pressing his hand and Taeyang looked up, his eyes was red and his cheeks red.

“S-Seungri?” he said low

Seungris body started to move a little, and suddenly his eyes opened and he looked around him.

“Where am I?” he looked up at Taeyang “Bae, what am I doing here?”

Taeyang smiled big and laid his hand against his cheek.

“It’s okay honey, I’m sure the doctor will explain for you”

The door opened and a nurse entered the room

“Oh Mr. Lee you have woke up now” She smiled and started to check Seungris papers.

-oOo-

Seungris head

Why can’t I wake up? I don’t want to sleep, I want to go the hostel and see the others, be with them, laugh, specially see Taeyangs beautiful face and his voice. *the sound of a door*  Oh..the doctor again, I wonder what they will do now

…wait..That hand….it feels worm and nice, just like Hyungs hand

That voice belongs to him. Oh hyung I want to be there with you

I..I can move my hand…I can move again!

-oOo-

About a half an hour later the rest of bigbang had come to the hospital and ran to Taeyang outside Seungris room.

“ Is it true that he have finally woke up?!” Daesung asked happy.

“Yes it is” Taeyang said and hugged all of the other members.

“But why do we stand here? Let’s go in to him then” Daesung said.

“The doctor is checking him out right now…” Taeyang started to say when the doctor came out of Seungris room.

“He is fine, but he should take it slow now, and not try to sing and dance for about, 3 weeks, and he should stay here for some days, if that’s okay?” He said to them.

“It’s really okay” G-dragon answered.

“Then you can enter the room” The doctor smiled against them.

T.O.P, Daesung, G-Dragon and Taeyang walked in and saw Seungri sitting up in the bed and smiled when he saw them.

“Hey guys, nice to see you” He said

“Nice too se you awake, how are you” everyone except Taeyang sat down next to him

“I’m better now, thanks” he answered and smile

Seungri looked at Taeyang and tried to look cute.

“oooh” The members said and pulled Taeyang over to Seungri.

Taeyang blushed and hugged Seungri easy. Seungri answered the hug and kissed him soft on his lips.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uhu TT.TT I have been lazy with this chapter....I did actually wrote it in my sceientist class...

but i hope you enjoy it and....see you next time c: