The bad news

The sickness

G-dragon did fast call for an ambulance

"This is the emergency center" a womans vocie said

"Hi I'm Kwon Jiyong and my friend Lee Seung-hyun did just passed out" G-Dragon fast said into the phone

"Are you G-Dragon from bigbang?" She asked 

G-Dragon did get mad cause she diden't listen to him

"I don't have time for this! Seungri did just passed out for no reason and he need an ambulance now! We are at YG entertainment" he nearlly screaed into the phone.

" The help are on their way" the woman qouitly said. 

 

Mean time G-Dragon was talking in the phone, the others sat beside Seungri and wait for help.

"Seungri please wake up!" Taeyang said with a low voice and nearlly started to cry cause his boyfriend didn't woke up or moved. 

Daesung laid his armes around him

"He will be alright" He said in a try to make Taeyang fell better. 

But Seungri didn't move, not even when the ambulance came, he just breathing.

 

                                            -oOo- 

                                         Seungris Head

"What is happening? I remember that hyung huged me from behind, then everything did just turned black, and why am I doing on the floor and why can't I move? Or open my eyes? I hear hyung say my name, I want to be with him but i don't have the power to do anything" And suddendly everything shouts down.

 

                                            -oOo- 

The ambulance did came fast and lifted Seungri up into the bed and tooked him to the ambulance. 

" Can I come with you?" Taeyang quietly asked the woman that sat in the ambulance. 

"Why do you ask? I thought you where going to go home" She askes

"I'm his boyfriend and I want to make sure he is okay" he said

"Ofcourse you can" she smiled at him

Taeyang smiled alittle and he feelt how T.O.P laid his and on his shoulder. 

"We will be there to, right after you" he says to hhim and look at him

"thank you guys" he answer and look at his friends. 

Taeyang did go on the ambulance and sat down right next to Seungri. 

                                                                                                        -oOo-

Well at the hospital, they fast tooked Seungri to a examination room.

"I'm afraid that you have to wait outside untill we know what's wrong wih him" the doctor says.

Taeyang satdown in the sofa in the corridor, waiting for the others and for the answers of what had happend to Seungri.

 

"Where is Seungri now Taeyang?" G-Dragon askes when they arrives.

"They are investigating him right now" Taeyang looked down into the floor in a try to hide that he had bin crying, his voice was low and cracking.

"You must be really worrid about him" Daesung said and sat down next to Taeyang.

"And love him really high" GD said

"Thanks for you support" Taeyang said 

 

                                                                                                      -oOo-

After an hour of waiting the doctor comes to them

"I have bad news, it seems like Seungri have ended up in a coma, after that his body has been subjected to great suffering"

Taeyang looked up at him and nearly started to cry.

"We only know that he can be laying in coma in 1 week to 3 month nothing more"

Taeyang could feel his heart break into a thousand pieces.

"And he will maybe have a problem with his singing and dancing when he wakes up." The doctor looked at them.

Taeyang could feel tears on his cheeks

 

wow did get really quick o.o I hope you guys enjoy this ^o^