Happy with eachother

The sickness

 

It was an ordinary morning for BIGBANG in Souel, all was perhaps not agree now on morgen, but it was nothing unusual. Daesung was on his morning fun mood and let it out on top, while Taeyang and G-Dragon made breakfast, Seungri slept late as usual.
When breakfast was ready so went in to Taeyang Seungri and shut the door, grabbed the end of the blanket and pulled it off with a jerk. Seungri awoke with a start, but it remained.
- Taeyang-hyung give me my blanket please, he whimpered quietly
- Time o go up your sleepyhead ~ it is breakfast now, 'Taeyang and crawled up in Seungris bed and stood on all fours over him.
- Hyung just a little? ~
- No ~
Taeyang bent down and kissed gently Seungris face, and Seungri opened his eyes and blushed cheeks.
- H-huyng ....
- Call me Youngbae. Whispered gently Taeyang in Seungris ear.
Just then knocked G-Dragon on the door and half shout.
- Are you guys coming or do you have stuck in there?!
- We will DG ~. Seungri replied. Please hyung go of me now.
- I'm gonna have you back, for myself Seungri, Taeyang said quietly in Seungris ear
Seungri blushed up to his ears, Taeyang smiled and stood up. Seungri sat up and began to pull on soft clothes, and stood up after a while. Taeyang smiled and walked out of the room with Seungris Seungri close behind. All the others were already sitting at the table and talked about what they would do today.
- What is happening today? Asked Taeyang after a while
- The dance training for the concert next week, said Tabi, but you must make your way into the skin and be on time.
All members of bigbang looked at Taeyang and Seungri, Seungri quickly hid his face in his hands and turned red in the face. Taeyang took Seungris one hand and kissed it. He could hardly believe that Seungris had been his for 1 ½ years now.
Bigbang Seungri ate breakfast and went back to his room and lay down in bed again, after a minute or so came Taeyang quietly in and crouched down next to Seungri.
- B-baehyung? Whispered Seungri
- Schh ~. Did Taeyang and bit him lightly in the ear.
- Ahhh ~ d you make me hyung.
- Ohhh ~ Taeyang la gently his hand between seungris bone. Will my little boy's extra large member. He said and began to slowly caress Seungris small member
Seungri started to moan loudly and put their hands to their mouth because they would not let you.
Taeyang smiled and continued "when did my little boy so cruelly handsome anyway?"
"I want to ask you the same thing my hyungbae" said Seungri quiet between stöningarna "h-hyung I think I will ...." quickly comes out of Taeyang's hand and arm and Taeyang just smiled, "would you take a shower?"