What have happen Seungri?

The sickness

Seungri looked at his boyfriends body and than at his face. he swallowed and his face turned red.

"Y-yes i would love to take a shower with you" he said quitly

YoungBaes lips turned into a big smile and slowly he lift Seungri in his armed and walked to the shower.

                                                                       -oOo-

                                                                    Seungri POV

"Your body is hot Hyung and you smell good" I said and lay my head against Youngbaes cheast with a little smile.

"I'm worme cause of you my little hottie~" He wisperd into my ear and i could feel how my member start to grow again. 

The fastest ad i could I the cold water in a try to make it disapear.

"Oh~ did my little panda got again?~ Is he a little naughty and get by his boyfriend that easy?~" He said into my ear and did slowley start to kiss me. I feelt the heat from his body against mine when he pulled me closer to him.

                                                                        -oOo-

"Knock knock"

"Get out of the shower now guy! If you are having again i will make sure of i will cut your of! We must be in the studio in 20 minutes!" G-Dragon shouted at them from out side

"We will sone come out GD!" YoungBae answered

Seungri was still red in his face and was looking down. 

YoungBae turned of the water and started to hug Seungri and hug his shoulders. Seungri started to moan alittle in pleasure.

"Hyung we must out cloths on, you heard GD hyung" He said and smiled

"I'm sorry but i could not recesist to kiss you! did YoungBae wisper

He did get out of the shower and dried himself and put cloths on.

                                                                        -oOo-

About 5 minuter later they all sat in the car on their way to the studio, and for their training for their next consert.

"Why did you guys have so long y time in shower for?~" whimpered Daesung and looked at Seungri.

Seungri  did fast turn his head down and feelt how everyone looked at him.

"I'm sorry Dae, I guess I was captured by Seungris beauty so had to do something to show him that I love him"

"H-Hyung?" Seungri looked with his big and cute panda eyes on YoungBae

"What?~" He answered and slowly kissed Seungri on the lips

Suddenly T.O.P smacked him on his head

"No kissing in the car!"

"Sorry hyung" and YoungBae smiled

                                                               -oOo- 

They arrived at the studio and G-Dragon start talking 

"Today we are ofcourse train the ALIVE songs and dances, and you Daesung, should really train Wings so you know what you will do and do it right"

Daesung nog and smiled at GD

" Then let's start" he said and started the music

                                                                                -oOo-

After about 7 hours training everyone was falling to the floor and breath heavely 

"Good job everyone! Go home and rest now and be in time to the airport everyone!" he looked at Seungri and YoungBae while he said it, and he, Daesung and T.O.P was leaving.

Seungri started to pack his stuff and oungBae huged him from behind and kissed his neck.

"I will make you rest well tonight~" 

"Hyung~" Seungri said low before he suddenly fell into the floor.

"Seungri? Seungri!?" He shouted and runed into the corridor. 

"GD, DAESUNG. T.O.P SOMETHING HAVE HAPPEND TO SEUNGRI!"

As fast as they could they came runing and saw Seungri laying the floor, hardly breathing.

 

so what have happend to seungri? will he be alright? C:


Wow 2 chapters in 1 weekend ^o^ I will be pretty slow with this cause I'm in mittle of my final exams and have pretty much homework for now ^w^ but i will do my best to uptade!