Tears

Im lost in your heart

Taemin- I had a dream I found myself in a room by my self It felt kind of scary and of course I was crying, but I had this bad feeling crawling on my back my crying got even worse I felt like I was going to die but deep down I was asking for help like if I knew somebody would rescue me or tried to. But I finally woke up and the next thing I now is that jonghyun was right beside me sleeping I was surprise, but at the same time I felt warm and I was also blushing he suddenly opens his eyes and says " good morning" and I ask what was he doing hear he said that he was coming to my room to wake me up then he heard me crying and the door was open so he barge in and saw me sleeping so he decided to sleep with me, I really embarrassed but it felt so warm so we skipped classes and he we stayed hugging each other the whole day.

Jonghyun- I was planing to wake up taemin today but once I got close to his room I heard somebody crying and it came from taemin room, so I barged in the room and saw taemin sleeping and Minho changing he didn't even care what was happening to taemin so I got inside taemin covers and layed down with he, he look so cute with his sleeply face it was so beautiful it's kinda weird of me thinking like this of a guy but I can't hold it but I wish I could wipe those tears from taemin and protect him to not make him suffer anymore. Minho left I stayed with taemin the whole day holding he felt so warm and fragile but iam kind of scared I suddenly have these other feelings.