New life

Im lost in your heart

Taemin- I already been in this school for 2 days I have a roommate his name is Minho yup he is  the cute guy I saw he doesn't even talk to me not that I'm worry whatever then. Me and jonghyun have became great friends we always hang out and we talk about a lot of things but I don't talk that much about myself since I can't remember anyting but what is really weird I feel I know this school like I've been hear.

today, in the night minho was acting kind of strange I heard him in his sleep saying my name he said " taemin don't die I'll protect you" it was weird but I didn't pay attention to it and keep sleeping. But while sleeping I had this dream I couldn't see any faces only my face I saw a car cashed and me covered with blood and somebody telling me to die I heard a woman voice. But I couldn't see her face like my dreams don't want me to remember anything I knew this had to do something with my past this is so painful knowing that somebody wanted to kill me, was I bad person or what? I hate not remembering  I know I said this was going to be a knew life for me but I don't know who to turn to I don't have nobody.

Morning came and bad dream ended but I'm looking forward to have the same dream to see if I can remember anything . This morning was such a drag  people keep calling poor I didn't do anything for them not to like me but I don't care, at least I can talk to jonghyun lately me and him are having more confendience I feel like I want tell somebody I have amnesia but I can't. But one day jonghyun ask me why don't you talk about your self because he is the only one who is talking, and he ask me did I lost my memories I was shock he saw right through me I got all nervous. And I finally told him the truth after I finish telling I felt like something has got of my back but at the same time I burst in tears after hearing myself I felt all alone with no purpose. But then jonghyun grab my arm and pull it and gave me a hug his body was warm and slim I felt save in his arms and he said he was going to help me when he hug me I felt as though I wasn't that alone anymore.

jonghyun- I was born into a rich family money was nothing to me my friends only like me for my money they weren't my real friends so I decided every time a made friends I would embarrass them before they embarrass me by doing that I would get dirt about them and then post it people came to hate me. I could care less what they say 2 days ago a new student came to my class his name was taemin I tried to do the same thing to him but I couldn't find anything dirty aabout him and he never told anything about himself. 

But I soon like him as a friend I actually wasn't going to betray him I was going to try be his friend but soon I saw him confused as though he doesn't know from what planet he is on so I ask him did he lose his memories and he said yes I was shock I thought it might been I bad joke I ask him but he was serious so he told me everything.  I was surprise and sad I've nerver imagine something like that would happen to me then he was crying what I saw infront of me was I lonely child begging me to not leaving him alone. The only thing I did was a hug him and never let go and I felt how fragile and innocent he was so I  told him I would help him.