Memories

Im lost in your heart

Taemin- it's been a week since I got to this school, I ended up not liking it but I have no choice, last time I had this dream that was really scary the one with the lady wanting to kill me the problem is I've never dreamt of the nightmare I had I want to dram it but I can't why?. 

Me and Minho still haven't talk to each other I think he might hate me. One day after school I has to after clase to clean the class room, something bad happen when I was alone some   3 rd years saw me cleaning and of course they know me I'm the poor kid, but they start to bug me and picking on me so I tried to defend myself but I couldn't I was so scared and defenseless when they were picking on me had this pictures in my head they were me and some other guy protecting me I couldn't see his face but I felt it was somebody special to me and that he was very near me. Then those jerks stared to kick me and hit me I was down on the floor letting them kick me it really hurt but I didn't care, I was to sad to defend myself suddenly they stop, I turn around and saw Minho right in front of me protecting me they got so violent but in the end Minho won. I stand up and try to say thank you before I can I faint, while I was pass out I had these pictures in my head they were all so scary people hitting me and other stuff but their is always somebody  who stps them se body who is protecting me. But I suddenly hear a voice calling me to wake up I open my eyes and I see Minho with teary eyes I wonder why I say thank but he just started to hug me I don't know why but I felt something weird when I first meet him, but I don't know what is it but i can't help it so I hug him back his warm body was different from jonghyun hug I can't explain, but then he left and I stayed in the classroom still shock what I saw.

Minho- my whole is a mystery so I can't say much of my self my family is really rich and very powerful that is what I most hate about my family . A week passed and I'm still sharing a room with that poor gut teamin I hate sharing a room with him I feel weird around him. I feel deep down I have to protect him I don't like this felling.

I stayed after school just wondering around the school and I saw teamin being bullied by some 3 rd year I didn't really care, but I couldn't leave him their I had this felling I had to protect him and I also saw him no defending himself, but my body moved on it own and I went running to break up the bulling and I stared to fight in the end I won so I turn around and see teamin getting up trying to say something but before he could talk he fainted and before he fell to the floor I grab him I was so worried that something bad happen to him so I started to cry I don't know why I cryed out " wake up" " wake up", he did but then I left running wondering what happen.