Amnesia

Im lost in your heart

 

Taemin- I feel like I'm in a dark ally I as though I'm alone I can only see darkness. I woke up in a hospital I don't really remember what happen I can only remember my name what happen to me? Suddenly a doctor came and told me if I was ok I was scared and didn’t know what to do I lost my memories I can't tell nobody. I stayed in the hospital for 1 week and decided to make a new life for my self since a have no memory of what happen but one thing I know I'm alone in this world. I started to walk in the city of Seoul to look for a rich school I don't know why but I feel I have to I found one and a got in but with a scholarship I didn't know I was smart it surprised me. Either way I'm happy now I have somewhere I can stay and study that day was the first day of class for me I was kind of of nervous but not that much once I got in a lot of people stared to look at me and talk bad about me I didn't care. Suddenly this guy taps me and says I'm jonghyun he was kind of a cute guy I said my name is taemin he said not to pay attention what they said their surprise the get to see a un wealthy person. I didn't really speak that much to him but then I saw a guy come in the classroom he was also a cute guy I heard his name was Minho.