Mischievous Mrs Jung

Hate,Love (?) and...Hate once again or Love till the end?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

L.JOE's POV     I was peacefully heading to a table when suddenly someone grabbed my wrist, spinning me around and making my dear food splat on the floor.   "What the hell?!?!" I yelled as I faced the culprit who was none other than that stupid brainless queenka. At my sudden outburst, students started to crowd around us as she smirked.   "Oh Ljoe oppa, don't worry I'm going to clean your lips. I know that you're probably disgusted by what happened this morning. Poor you, forced by that nerd to kiss her." I was still elaborating her words when she unexpectedly crashed her disgusting lipstick covered lips on mine pure ones. What the hell was she doing?!?! I pried her off of me immediately as she grinned mischievously and grabbing my neck she forced me into another nauseating lip-lock. I tried to free my poor self but she had grabbed my neck so firmly that I wasn't able to accomplish what I wished the most in that moment. Her lips felt totally wrong, while Kyungmi's felt like heaven, hers felt actually like hell or maybe worse.    Much to my luck, someone tore harshly that off of me as I sighed in relief, thanking God that the worst moment of my life had ended. I glanced at my life savior just to find out that she was none other than Kyungmi, who didn't look pleased at all...   So there I was, after being dragged away, standing in front of a raging Kyungmi. She looked like she wanted to rip my throat off and believe me when I say that no one should have ever seen her like that.    "What the ?!?! Lee Byunghun! What the hell is wrong with you? First you steal my first kiss and then you go around and kiss that ?!?!" She hissed as I could see her eyes flaring. No doubts she was angry, but I could see that she was hurt too. I felt my heart strangely clench at the sight of her hurting, it didn't feel right, she was supposed to always smile.    "Aish, I don't even know why I'm getting mad at a shameless person like you. This relationship doesn't make any sense anymore anyways, since everyone already knows the truth. Let's just break up, that wouldn't hurt your feelings would it? As far as I know the fact that you liked me was completely I lie." She said with glistening eyes, as my eyes widened, not only because she was trying to hold in her tears but because she wanted to break up too. I didn't know why, but it felt wrong, she couldn't break up with me, I strangely didn't want her to leave my side. Why was that? Because I needed her to move on? I didn't know but I found myself wanting to save that relationship, thing that I didn't do when Jieun and I parted our ways.   "No please. Let me explain at least!" I found myself saying as she stared at me blankly, as if she was expecting me to say some stupid things. "I swear I didn't do anything. I tried to free myself from her but she grabbed my neck so firmly that I wasn't able to tear her off. I swear it wasn't wanted....please believe me..." I pleaded as she seemed to be considering my words. She glared at me, ruffling her hair and heaving a sigh.    "Damn you, I don't know why but I feel like it's right to believe you." She said almost annoyed as I grinned widely wrapping my arms around her and resting her head on my chest. I inhaled her trademark citrus scent, which was something I truly loved about her. "Thank you for always forgiving me." I said referring to the fact that she had forgiven me even when I had stolen her first kiss.   "So there IS something you should be forgiven for?!" She asked breaking the hug as I immediately waved my hands in front of her. "No I didn't mean it like that...I-" I was interrupted by her laughter. "Oh Gosh, you should have seen your face! Hahaha don't worry I was just kidding!" She said still laughing her off as I sent her a pout, at which she guffawed even more.   "No please hahaha my stomach hurts so much! Don't add your funny pout or else I'll die of laughter!" *she.insulted.my.pout.*    "Yah!! What's wrong with my pout! My fans love it and you should too since you're my girlfriend! I demand you to love it!" I said as she laughed even more, earning a death glare from me.    "Okay okay geez...so much just to defend your pout..." She trailed off as I couldn't help but giggle at her annoyed look.        AUTHOR's POV     It had been already a week since that day and Kyungmi was still trying to figure out what was that feeling that would always come up when she spent time with Ljoe. She remembered the butterflies she had felt when he had suddenly hugged her after she had forgiven him, she remembered how angry she was when she saw him kissing Eunji, she remembered her heart fluttering when he stole her first kiss or just the fastening heart racing at the sight of him every morning. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter