Chocolate and Strawberry

Hate,Love (?) and...Hate once again or Love till the end?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

L.JOE's POV     *What are you doing Lee Byunghun?! Why are you even helping her?!* I was completely dumbfounded by my own actions.  I, L.Joe, who had promised to myself not to approach a girl anymore, had not only just touched the opposite , but lent a hand to the nerd too!! I quickly broke the contact with the queenka and without looking at the girl who helped me earlier find my locker, I turned around, heading to my next class.     "Yah! Blondie! I'm still not done with you. My glasses are not going to fix themselves!" The nerd hollered calling for me, but I shrugged it away ignoring her, after all it wasn't my fault if I didn't pay attention to where I was going and suddenly bumped into someone, making that someone drop all her things on the floor while I stepped on her glasses--okay, I admit it, MAYBE it was a tiny little bit my fault but anyways, I had to keep my promise so I kept on refusing to acknowledge that she was talking to me until she stepped in front of me, making me stop in my tracks.      "Okay ummm" she glanced at some papers in her hands " Lee Byunghun?...yes Lee Byunghun, since you're new I'll ignore the fact that you have just destroyed my specs...but anyways...I was assigned to show you around the school so now come with me. By the way...I'm Jung Kyungmi and you probably already know that I'm the school nerd, so don't come near me if you don't want to be outcasted" She concluded not even bothering to pull out her hand for me to shake. *Kyungmi...what a wonderful name-* My left eye twitched, I couldn't possibly be friendly to her even if I wanted to, could I? With all my wills, I looked away putting cooly my hands in my pockets "I don't need anyone to show me around. I can manage." I said coldly as my left eye twitched again, betraying me.  "Hmph, look newbie, I don't care if you can manage, I was told to do it and I will do it." She stubbornly hissed  grabbing harshly my wrist and dragging me who knows where.   "Yah nerd! Where do you think you're going with Ljoe oppa?!?!" The queenka who probably had been frozen thinking about my hand around her wrist, finally came back from dreamland shouting at the girl in front of me.         YOUR POV      "And this is the canteen..." I said pointing to the big room next to us.  " since we're done I'll take my leave. Bye Blondie, see you around...oh and if I were you I wouldn't talk to me. You're new and you'll be surely bullied by everyone and beside you look so weak, I don't think you would be able to stand it, tsk tsk tsk how can a boy be so skinny..." I scrutinized his body up and down; to tell you the truth, his body actually wasn't bad at all, but you know, I had to get my little revenge since he crashed my precious specs and what'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter