[KRIS/BAEKHYUN] Celosia

Our Moments {request closed}

The second entry, for my cminka unnie! I hope this story doesn't disappoint you :3

Sorry of taking so long orz

 


 

 

This is probably the weirdest state of Oh Sehun he has ever seen after over a year of living together with EXO-K members.

Because, at the moment, the magnae of the group is pouting. Not that kind of disgustingly cute pout when he does aegyo in front of the camera, but the real pout which means he is anxious or scared.

Sehun is never scared of anything. Even when Sunghwan hyung called him to ‘have a talk’, which the main topic was his chronic addiction to playing online games in the middle of the night, he didn’t panic for a bit. So when Baekhyun finds the youngest member getting in to his shared room with Chanyeol with that kind of expression, he wonders what kind of thing can terrify Sehun.

“Hyung,” he calls timidly. Baekhyun looks up from making up his bed and sees the other guy biting his lower lip. Not in the y way, but it’s kind of cute, if Baekhyun can even comment to it.

“Yes?”

“I want to go to M’s dorms,” states Sehun, but the end of the sentence is still airy, as if there is something more he wants to say but decides not to.

“And then?”

“Can you,” Sehun looks anywhere but Baekhyun’s eyes, before settled to his socked toes on the floor. “Can you go there with me?”

That, is something Baekhyun doesn’t understand. But whatever, he himself hasn’t seen his boyfriend in flesh for two days, just through texts and video calls, so he easily complies. He grabs his (Yifan’s) jacket from the hook at the back of the door and wears it; the jacket is too big for him, obviously since Yifan is like twice bigger than him, but his boyfriend has said that he looks prettier and ier when he is in oversized clothes so he never complains about it.

Their counterpart’s dorm is located in different tower of their apartment complex so it takes about ten minutes to reach the house. Baekhyun misses his boyfriend and the others which he hasn’t seen in two days because Yifan had said to him to take a rest after recording the idol athletic championship. It wasn’t that tiring actually, at least to Baekhyun’s part because he only participated in speed-walking competition, but staying in the venue for 22 hours for the recording was no joke. But nothing can make one feel better than love, right? So Baekhyun slides the key card (borrowing from Joonmyun) and opens M’s dorm door. He and Sehun quickly get in and toe off their slippers.

“Is that you, Baekhyun-ah?” there is someone calling the newcomer from the inside, so Baekhyun quickly slips off his footwear and heads to the living room. He finds Yifan sit alone on the long recliner watching basketball match live on TV while sipping a bottle of soju.

Soju. Baekhyun doesn’t know Yifan drinks that sweet alcohol; he used to drink beer at the mildest.

“Hyung,” he approaches his boyfriend and sits on the other’s lap. Yifan chuckles and kisses his hair softly; Baekhyun misses his tenderness and hugs his torso—wait. Since when was Yifan this skinny? “Hyung, are you alright?”

“Hmm?” Yifan raises his bushy eyebrows. “What do you mean? I’m perfectly fine.”

“Okay,” Baekhyun nods, he is not in the mood of arguing at the moment.  “I miss you.”

“Me too,” Yifan lifts his smaller boyfriend’s chin and kisses his lips feverishly. “Did you come alone here?”

“Eh, no, I came with—” Baekhyun turns to the front door and finds EXO’s magnae still standing there. “Sehun-ah?”

As if realizing that his name is being called, his eyes meet Baekhyun’s and widen, almost as big as Kyungsoo’s, before he dashes to the corridor without saying anything.

Well, that is weird.

Baekhyun turns back to his boyfriend, whose eyes are still fixed to the corridor. “Hyung?”

Yifan snaps and looks at the one sitting on his lap; his expression changes. “Yes?”

That is weird. But Baekhyun shakes his head and buries his nose into the crook of Yifan’s neck. “Nothing.”

 

 

 

Later Baekhyun thinks, the earlier scenes weren’t as weird as the thing he is witnessing today. Because right now, in the studio, Wu Yifan is dancing. Not just moving his limbs like he used to do (the latter excused himself for not having a dancer body) but really dances his heart out. If usually he danced with 110% effort –he had to, since he should match Yixing’s or Kai’s moves— now he moves with 300% energy. They have been doing dance practice for 7 hours and it is 9 p.m. already, but Yifan decides to stay and goes home alone. Having no heart to leave his boyfriend alone, Baekhyun stays to wait for him.

“Hyung, can I have a minute?” Zitao approaches him when he is telling everyone that he will go home with Yifan. Rising his eyebrows, Baekhyun eventually nods and walks to a small room next to their studio.

“What is it, Zitao?” asks Baekhyun after they stepped into the empty room. The taller of two looks contemplating of how to choose his words.

“You might notice it already, hyung,” Zitao finally speaks up. “Sehun has been butting his head to my back or Luhan ge’s every time his eyes meet yours or Yifan ge’s.”

Oh right, Baekhyun totally notices it especially after bidding goodbye to all members in the studio. The magnae nodded to him but when his gaze met Yifan, he immediately shied away and took Luhan’s arm. “Yes, I also wonder why. Do you know what happened between him and Yifan hyung?”

“That’s why I took you here. Please ask Yifan ge, I mean you’re his boyfriend so I think he will be more comfortable to sharing his thoughts to you. Sehun has been quiet these days and we know it’s not because of his upcoming graduation. Even Joonmyun hyung asked me if Sehun’s skin felt feverish because he’d been latching onto me all day today.”

Well, that makes sense. “Okay. I’ll ask him later.”

“Oh, I almost forgot,” Zitao halts his step when he is about to get out of the room. “Yifan ge seems on diet lately. I don’t think it’s Hyunkyun ge’s order, I already asked him last night.”

Well, that’s really really weird.

 

 

 

Music is boomed from the music player when Baekhyun steps into the studio. He sits down on a stool in the corner, watching Yifan moves following the heavy beats of their upcoming comeback single. The choreography is more difficult than History or MAMA so they’ve been working so hard to smoothen and synchronize their moves. But for Yifan it seems like he wants to beat Jongin’s graceful sways or Yixing’s sharp moves.  His long arms flail rhythmically, pretending as if he’s a professional dancer; if Baekhyun has to admit, he becomes better but not at the same level with Sehun, Luhan or Minseok. Let alone Yixing or Jongin.

“Are you done, hyung?” asks the smallest guy in the room when Yifan stops the music. To be very honest Baekhyun feels really tired but he stifles his yawns all along to hide his fatigue from his boyfriend. He stretches his lips to form a big smile while giving Yifan a towel to wipe his sweat. “Do you want to take a shower first?”

“Nah,” Yifan shakes his head; he only rejects showering when he feels too tired. “But let me change my clothes first.”

 

The trip to their dorms is relatively quiet. That is inevitable since it is 11 in the evening already and there is no Chanyeol to hype up the atmosphere; Baekhyun rests his head on Yifan’s shoulder while the latter leans his head onto Baekhyun’s. The sound of their breaths becomes a lullaby for both of them as they slowly drift to slumber.

“You danced so well today,” mumbles Baekhyun while butting his nose into the crook of Yifan’s neck. He likes Yifan’s natural body scent because it gives him relaxation effect that even he has no idea how it works that way.

“I’m sorry,” answers Yifan instead, half sleeping. “Sorry that I’m still not as good as Sehun.”

Huh? As good as Sehun? What’s the correlation between their relationship and Sehun from the first place? What actually happened between Yifan and Sehun in the past days? Did they have an argu—

Something clicks in Baekhyun’s mind.

“Did you stalk our group’s fancafe when the members and I were recording the athletic championship event?”

“Uhmm. Our fans are like ninjas. They can record and post at the same time, wow.” Baekhyun looks up a bit and sees that his lover is still half asleep. “You looked so happy with Sehun. He’s still so young and energetic and you like him. Oh yes you like him. He’s so cute and adorable and I’m not. I’m sorry.”

Baekhyun chuckles silently. How come the leader of EXO be this cute when he is sulking?

“So you worked hard on your dance today to match his skill?”

“Uhm.”

“And for these past days, you glowered to him because you are jealous?”

“Nah. I want to take a picture of his features so I can copy him.”

“And the diet? Does it even relate to this?”

“You like skinny guys.”

“You are skinny already, hyung, so shut it.”

“If I’m skinny,” continues Yifan. “Then it means you like me?”

Baekhyun groans lowly because his lover is so dumb when he’s half dead to the world. “You don’t see me dating Sehun, hyung, so yes I like you. A lot.”

“Okay,” Yifan nods slowly before exhales a long sigh. “Good, then.”

“Idiot.”

“Who?”

“The one I date.”

“Do you date someone other than me?”

“Urgh, just get some sleep, you’re unbelievable.”

 

 

 

To: Taozi

I can’t believe I’m dating an idiot -_- is Sehunnie in your room rn?

 

To: Cow hyung

Dun worry the whiny baby is back to his self alr

And ur bf is pigging out himself in the kitchen jsyk

 

To: Taozi

Yea I told him I like bulky guys more

 

To: Cow hyung

OTL

 


 

So yeah finally I got this entry done ;A; again, please excuse some errors because I have no time to re-check it .___.

And omg thank you so much for you subscribers! ;~; if you just joined this project don't be shy to request your prompt! I might be ing late but I will do your request :3

Until next entry, everyone!