[SEHUN/KAI] Ples v dežju

Our Moments {request closed}

for strawberry501, i hope i'm living up your expectation! >~<

 


 

 

The Sunday sky that day was colored with solemn paints with the mixed of scattered white and gray clouds.  Low thundering sounds could be heard from the above, mothers got out of their homes calling their children, and the kids ran on the street to their respected houses, answering their mom’s calls and getting some shelter before the sky started leaking.

Sehun, too, retreated back into the house and watched the upset sky from the big window.  One by one, tear-like drops fell from above and hit the ground, street, and the windows, making sound of soft knocking in the process. He turned back and padded into the living room to look for a certain someone, but as expected, that person wasn’t there. He continued walking further into the house pass through the dining room. He shifted in front of the back door in the kitchen, before twisting the knob and getting out of the house again, standing by the back porch and watching the scene in his back garden.

He loved to describe Jongin as the son of the sky. From time to time the other guy liked to dance in the garden, and magically, the sky would always rain short after. He might have danced to a rain dance because the moves looked a bit out of ordinary, but then Sehun thought they were also beautiful at the same time. That Jongin might do it with the whole of his heart, to represent his admiration to the majestic canvas above their heads. It was a sort of hypnotizing performance Jongin did, because he pulled the heart of whoever watched it. As if he melted into the rain, performed to prove the sky that this, this is how much he loved the majestic being.

And, just like now, Jongin would ask him to join him to the dancing floor if the other guy spotted him watching his performance. And like always, Sehun would protest because he hated the feeling of wet clothes glued onto his skin. But it was always Jongin’s soft smile and his tender grip to his hand that made him comply and follow Jongin’s lead.

The steps were light and easy. Kick right leg to the left, left leg to the right, open your legs so your partner can kick a leg between, vice versa to you, and one step to the right before running in circle together. The next would be ‘freestyle’, as Jongin dubbed it, and they would dance to the silent music the rain made. Jongin would give him his solo time, and he would soon follow his lead to dance with him. This time, he decided to just lie down on the wet grassed ground and enjoy the sensation of raindrops hitting his face. He opened his eyes and looked up to see Jongin, who grinned like a five year old before joining the other guy on the ground. Sehun rolled and pounced onto the older guy, and they battled like kindergartners before stopping to get a breather.

“I hate rain,” said Sehun, gazing at mud-faced Jongin before smearing the dirt off his lover’s cheek.

“But you love me,” Jongin smiled fondly. “And I love rain. You have to bear with it.”

Sehun chuckled before pulling the other guy into his embrace. He inhaled the scent in the crook of Jongin’s neck, which smelled so much like the soil and rain; he could live with them, he decided inwardly. “Yes, I love you.”

 


 

the title was taken from the movie with the same title made in the '60s. i think it fitted the story :)

thank you so much for reading, see you in the next prompt!