[XIUMIN/LUHAN] Please, with Cherry on Top?

Our Moments {request closed}

First post! Written for claaboy, I hope you like this darla :3

P.S.: thanks for this gif, though. You'll see why.


 

"And then one tablespoon almond extract, three eggs, one tablespoon butter, one can of cherry... is that all, Luhan-ah?" Minseok looks up from the ingredient list to see Luhan, but his lover is nowhere to be found. He looks around and spots the boyish looking guy crouching in front of the stove, frowning. "What are you doing down there?"

"I'm preparing the baking oven," answers the other guy, adjusting some knobs under the big stove. "Kyungsoo said we should preheat the oven to 175 degrees." Satisfied with his work, Luhan stands up and pats clean his hands upon his black jeans. He reaches his own apron (bright yellow with cute ducks printed all over it) from the hook behind the kitchen's door and wears it; Minseok comes to help tying the ribbons to the back of Luhan's waist. 

"Seriously, though," Minseok chuckles while forming a butterfly knot to the ribbons. "Out of all aprons we saw in the household supermarket, you chose this one. And you said you are the manliest member in EXO."

Luhan rolls his eyes and turns around to see his shorter boyfriend. Minseok is wearing a broken white apron with soft colorful polka dots and he looks indescribably handsome; his eyes might be biased but whatever, he is proud that none of the fans out there has seen this form of  EXO-M's Xiumin. "It's just..." Luhan loses his words when Minseok raises his eyebrows expectantly; Kim Minseok is ing handsome. everyone who said that he is fat and ugly. "...you look good in that apron," he breathes out in the end with the slightest blush coloring his cheeks.

"Really?" Minseok looks at his own apron and smiles. "You picked this up for me, though. Of course I will look good."

Luhan huffs and walks away from Minseok without saying anything because they need no cheesy line at the moment; Black Forest Cake isn't made of cheese after all. "Let's get started Minseok-ah, before the guys finally notice that we're not in our rooms and start looking for us."

 

 

To say that Luhan is not capable of cooking is putting it mildly; he is terrible in it. He ends up cracking a dozen of eggs instead of just three, and mixes the batter messily just since he cannot use the mixer. He wants nothing but to throw himself off the kitchen window because it's ing embarrassing, but he doesn't because Minseok doesn't protest a bit; instead, the other guy has been smiling through the cake making process and sometimes laughs when Luhan makes a mistake.

"Why do you want to make your own birthday cake, Minseok-ah?" asks Luhan after they put the pan into the oven. They are currently sitting on the kitchen floor to get a rest. The floor is messy but none of them minds it. "I know this good cake store in Yeouido and they sell the best Black Forest Cake in town. Why making it by yourself? Asking Kyungsoo for the recipe and even asking me to be your assistant, to top it all! You know that I'm a horrendous cook," Luhan pouts and blows his bangs off his forehead before he mutters, "You don't let me buy you a present, too."

Minseok chuckles before taking Luhan's head for a headlock, "I want to make my birthday special," he smiles. "I've never gave myself a gift, so why not making a cake for the party? And for that... I'll take your company here as a present."

Luhan's eyes get widen. "W-what? Why?"

Minseok laughs over Luhan's flabbergasted face and cups it. "I like it when I see you messy like this. No one has seen you in this kind of state, right? What an exclusive sight, I feel honored to have it memorized in my brain."

Sappy. But Luhan can't even bring himself to lie that he doesn't like it. He looks down and pulls his face out of Minseok's hold. "My face's dirty," he mumbles. "You like it to see me in the ugliest state." He doesn't mean to sound sulking, and of course he knows that Minseok doesn't mean like that. It's just a random blurt.

And Minseok laughs again. "Messy or not, you're still the cutest," he reaches Luhan's cheek to wipe off some flour on it. "Think about it. If I like to see you now in this kind of state, how much do I love you when you are the most handsome? Hmm? You even look good when you drool in your sleep."

Luhan can't even say anything because his face is feeling hot at the moment. He pulls out his face once again and stands up from the floor. "Don't bother cleaning up my face, it'll get dirtier later anyway. Oh, the cake is done!"

 

 

The next step is quite easy for Luhan; they are making chocolate glaze and he likes to see chocolate chips melt in the pan while the smell of milk mixed with sugar is mouth-watering. They spread the glaze over the cooled cake and decorate it with whipped cream and cherries. After the cake is perfectly done, they clap together and hug each other, not forgetting to take a few pictures of them with the cake. Minseok proudly brings the cake to the fridge and puts his and Luhan's masterpiece in it. He even closes the door with a disgustingly sweet smile plastered on his face.

There's still the chocolate glaze left in the pan and whipped cream.

"What the— Luhan!" Minseok shouts when he feels something cool is wiped to his cheek. Now he smells like chocolate.

"It's not fair that it's just me who look messy," Luhan grins. He's wrong if he thinks Minseok just lets him do it, because in one second the whipped cream can is already in his lover's hand and in another second he can feel sticky cream all over his face.

They continue the war until there is no more chocolate left in Luhan's pan and whipped cream in Minseok's can. They look at each other and laugh because they look so messy; Luhan's face look like a snowman and Minseok's is just like he's just dumped into a mud pool. Luhan reaches a cloth on the kitchen counter and walks closer, "Here, let me clean up your face."

"Yes, please," Minseok closes his eyes but nothing comes to his face. A minute later, he doesn't expect something wet and soft to wipe his cheek.

His eyes pop and he can see Luhan's tongue is traveling further near his jaw and ear. "It's a waste to wipe this away," whispers Luhan lowly, soft enough for Minseok's ear to hear. "I'm sorry, the chocolate is jelled up already, so..." Minseok produces a strange sound from the back of his throat when he feels Luhan's teeth crack the hardened surface on his face. He closes his eyes again to feel Luhan nibbling and all over his face.

It feels good. Oddly good.

The wet muscle finally reaches Minseok's lips and, like his face, Luhan nibbles on the chocolate-coated lower lip and eats the sweet surface. It's not long until Minseok holds his neck and pushes his back to the kitchen counter.

"My turn," Minseok whispers hotly against Luhan's lips before sneaking out his tongue to wipe off the cream on his lover's nose, cheeks, jaws, forehead, and lastly, he latches his lips upon his lover's cherry ones, nibbling to beg for entrance, before sneaking his tongue into Luhan's hot cavern. Luhan tastes so sweet like chocolate that Minseok never gets enough of his lover's taste. He loves it, as much as he loves Luhan himself.

The sound of something crashing on to the floor startle both of them. They turn to look at the door and find Kyungsoo rooted on the floor, his eyes bulged out of their sockets. Near his feet lie two plastic bags which look like groceries.

"Uh, Kyungsoo-yah," says Luhan, still leaning against the kitchen counter with Minseok on top of him; a sheepish grin spreads out on his face. "We can explain."

 

 

 


 

Thank you for you guys who have subscribed this project! I hope this first entry doesn't disappoint you ;A; I wrote this in one-go so please excuse some errors (_ _)

I got a Twitter too! Say hi to me on @zwolftenaugust :D See you again in the next entry and thanks for reading