Covered up feelings.

Will you be my bride?

Covered up feelings.

"Chanyeol, could you please stop following me?"

"Hyung! I want to let me see... What did you hide? You have a girlfriend?"

"Haha... Kid, i can't tell you."

"Yah! I am not a kid and i thought we are bacon and eggs? How could you keep a secret from me?" Baekhyun shrugged. It was what makes Chanyeol real angry. He didn't say anything but his actions represented them and how could he have a girlfriedn when he has him? He grumbled and folded his arms together while sitting at a dark corner.

He mumbled to himself, "Bad bacon!" "Bad!" "Aishh!"

"Kid, it is just this! Hahah... dont be upset yeolie!" Baekhyun said as he showed him the monitor of his smart phone that he had hidden from Chanyeol just now. In the phone it is a picture of Chanyeol picking his nose at the red carpets. Many reporters wrote funny and quirky articles of it. Baekhyun ran away as soon as Chanyeol gasped in huge shock.

"Hyung! Yah Hyung! Come back!" He trailed off as he went after Bacon. It was humilating and embarassed to him, but humans do have their uncontrollable side.

++++

They are playing the running man sort of game until their manager got hold of him and caught them back to the salon to make their hair. Chanyeol was still embarassed and fumbled his body away from Baekhyun whenever he looks at him.  Baekhyun then reacted with a grin and cover his mouth to prevent further upsetting him.

Chanyeol.

I want to be perfect but why couldn't i? I want to be the best and prove to him but why...why couldn't i? I could only do this? I am determined i am going to confess regardless of his reactions i want the best for myself and the both of us.

++++

Kyuhyun was grabbed on his face and she ed her venomous tongue into his mouth feeling him completely. She found him and never wanted to lose him anymore, even though she was the one that abandoned him long ago. Her passion for him is showed by her loving actions, he once loved her but yet she dumped him. Even though he was sad, but there is where he starts another crush on antoher person. His eyes only have him and not her. Kyuhyun wanted her to stop but she insisted in her way, stubborn and hard-will. He slapped her. The first time he slapped her, she stopped for a while and hesistated but continued. The pushed her away and wiped his lips, he gulped down his tenth cup of wisky and turned around wanting to walk away.

But he stood frozen. He saw him, he was peeking through the curtains of their private bar room. The guy that stood at the door desperately turned away and paced far. Kyuhyun did not want to lose him, he felt water touching his palms, he looked up to see whether it was raining. To him it was but it wasn't. Kyuhyun saw him hiding at the corner of the park.

Kyuhyun touched his arching forehead and walked towards him. He wanted to run away so Kyuhyun shout.

"Don't go. Wait for me." Kyuhyun dashed to him, and back hugged him. He felt that all hos coldness towards him disappered, he wanted to be his wool and coat, the only fuel in the lost winter night. Kyuhyun placed his head on his shoulder blades and cried out, "I love you! Don't go away.. what you saw wasn't like this. My heart wanted you even though it feels wrong, i still want you. Do you love me?"

"....."

"Please answer me... I beg you..." Kyuhyun sound miserable at the moment, he did not want to wait anymore, he had waited for 2 years and finally he got the chance to confess to him.

"Sorry... I am a person with far sight, i plan to search for someone to get married with and not a person who wants to play with me."

"Why did you cry then?"

"Nothing...."


a/n; Don't strain your eyes reader, relax them and read the chap! Thanks^O^ I do care for u~~ Hope you will like this chapter.... i hope to end his fic as touching and as soon as possible....hmm...maybe 5 more chapters??