O2.

Will you be my bride?

O2.

“Hyung! Look there is fans that couple us together and ship us!” Chanyeol excitedly beamed with a derpy smile as he pointed towards his Ipad. Gesturing his hyung to take a look at it immediately. “What?!” Baekhyun ran out of the kitchen and removed his apron, rushing towards him. He took a close look at it, scrolling down the photos and comments. “Looks like we are famous.” He told Chanyeol.

“Hyung, don’t you feel anything special when you look at this? Like…” Chanyeol asked with a heart of a humming bird. “Nah, that just nonsense. It obviously means that the fan like the both of us, but does doesn’t want to step on two boats so they just pair the both of us up.” Chanyeol slight disappointment was reflected on his eyes. Baekhyun continued, “We are close friends, we care for one another and sometimes we will have intimate moments but that doesn’t make any difference, at the end we are still friends.”

His words crushed his heart entirely, he hoped he was deaf. Chanyeol had a crush on Baekhyun ever since they first met, but Baekhyun thinks that they are friends, Just Friends.

His lips turned slightly pouted and continued admiring the pictures.

_-  -_

Yesung.

I leaned in closer towards his soft and red plump lips, his scented overdose my nose and I can’t really take in oxygen but I hope that I wouldn’t faint of over excitement. My heart tingled like a secondly bell, this is always the moment I have been dreaming for, and I want to wait no longer. Throwing my arms around his neck and one palm on his face I was about to kiss-

“Hyung! What are you doing to my feet?!” Ryeowook exclaimed and snatched his feet away from Yesung’s grip, but he would not bulge. It is touching… touching! Left one centimetre…Oh no! It touched...Ryeowook eyeballs are going to drop out…Yesung woke up refreshed and stretched, he face an very angry ryeowook staring draggers into his sleepy eyes. “What are doing at morning? Staring contest?” He smiled and joked with ryeowook. “Yah! Hyung! You kissed my feet how can you treat it as if nothing, It my precious possession you know?”

“Ah…I see, I did it for- wait! Did you say that I just kissed your feet?” Ryeowook nodded.  Yesung burst out of his room and went searching for an un-occupied bathroom as he ‘slapped’ his mouth to get rid of the smell.

Yesung.

“Found one toilet!” The lights are not on, but I can’t open it…it might be stuck. I pulled the door knob outside and tried a few times, as Iwas about to give up... The doors opened. It revealed a shirtless shimmering Kyuhyun, I had fallen backwards leaning against the wall, slowly I looked down and up again. His y wet hair and irresistable lips... This time I had  completely hit the hard ground. This isn’t a dream.

Kyuhyun blushed. Me too.

a/n: hope it is interesting! some comedy...hmm..i dont know what to name this chap. basically it is just a further view of the boys. Thanks for subing! :D that one might be a little confusing... it is yesung's pov and then it changes...