Drunken Confession.

Will you be my bride?

Drunken Confession.

They were already drunk; the both of them. But their hearts are clearly awake.

Yesung.

They both don't get the reason why, why they are so close and caring yet Kyuhyun already told him that they are just having a normal relationship but, he felt hurt that Kyuhyun is already treating him like this.

"Kyuhyun..." Yesung whined, as he smiled foolishly.

"Yesung..You are drunk already... Go to sit down. I don't want you to be beaten later." Kyuhyun warned sharply. Yesung just smiled foolishly again, "Hehe... You never know...You never know."

"I don't know what are you talking about... Go sit." Kyuhyun dragged towards the vip sofa area, he wanted him to rest.

"Kyuhyun...I..I" After that he turned silent. Yesung's head fell on top of Kyuhyun's legs

"What are you doing?" Kyuhyun shook his head and layed down Yesung's head on the seat carefully. Kyuhyun touched the face of his dear hyung, he was really charming. He sweept a strain of fallen dark hair behind his ears and continued to admire.

"I like you.." Yesung whispered.

"What?!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, he was shocked but his sudden honesty and confession. He thought that Yesung was dream talking and just simply shuggered off his words. But what he never knew is that he is still wide awake, just that he is too tired to open his eyes.

"Yesung... Sleep well." Kyuhyun felt hims laying on the sofa alone and went to join the crowd. Yesung couldn't bare it. Why didn't Kyuhyun reply him? If he really didn't like it, he could hae simply rejected him, like that Yesung might have felt better.

-I’m telling you that I want you
I’m telling you that I love you
Are you listening to my heart for you?
It hurts just to look at you
Like this-

 

Chanyeol.

"Hyung...hyung..." Chanyeol called out after drinking multiple cans of cass bear he bought from the convient store. "What? Oh my... Did you drink beer?" Baekhyun nagged at him like a worried mom, tomorrow exo will have o perform at the stage and if he still isn't awake by then he will be severly punished. They all have a beer ban on the month of their perform.

"No..Hyung...Come closer." Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and said.
"What now?" Baekhyun annoyingly said and lean closer to Chanyeol.

Smooch...

"Chanyeol!" He warned him, he was mischeivous. "Hyung..." Chanyeol called out and shaked his arms profusely.

"Go sleep now." Baekhyun commanded coldly. "Hyung, sleep with me! I don't want to be alone." Chanyeol complained like a kid.

Being a hyung, he is more mature. "Okay...I am still cooking my supper..."

"Shall we eat together?"

"No, Chanyeol you are drunk go sleep i will go in later." Baekhyun carassed Chanyeol's head and smiled brightly. Chanyeol was deeply attrcated by his smile, it was like he could only see him; he is an angel.

Baekhyun brought Chanyeol back to his room and covered him in the blanket. He patted Chanyeol's head and went out. Chanyeol opened his eyes and looked up straight to the celling. He was still pretty much unsure in this so-called feelings. He head was so messed up, all he could see now is that Baekhyun repeating and repeating again....Smiling.

-I couldn’t bear to say that I like you
Just being by your side like this was good enough

Yes, should I muster up some courage one more time?
Should I tell you how I feel?
You don’t even know my heart and you just smile brightly-


a/n: Hello subbies... this a chapter where the song with be used and i think it matches to the chanyeol and yesung towards how they might be feeling! Is this fic boring? How you all will like it... Writing all my updates while hearing a different type of song^^ No more perfume on you! By Teenie Top!. And hear this!

Now Logging off!! Have a good day^^