Him.

Will you be my bride?

Him.

It was a few minutes before they are about to perform in music bank. But an unexpected situation, brought frenzy in the room; Kyuhyun was having a flu! He shivered as he covered his body with the warm and comfortable blanket and rolled into a ball-like shape. Holding on a piece of tissue with his slender fingers, he gently placed it around his nose to prevent the disgusting fluid from dripping. With droopy eyes and a wide-opened mouth, he sneezed and blew his nose again.

 

The rest of the crew and the members were so busy rearranging the dance to cover up, but he was the only one worrying.

“Kyuhyun are you okay?” “You want some hot coffee?” “Are you too cold?” “Has it been better?” Towards Yesung’s concerns, he simply shrugged and ignores him. Kyuhyun has always been like this, cold and aloof towards most of the people. Yesung’s heart was slightly hurt by his responses, but continued his responsibilities of taking care of him as a hyung.

 

-Later-

 

“Kyuhyun hyung, want some of Bacon’s special coffee?” Baekhyun asked him while grinning. “Yes.” He replied. Baekhyun passed the cup of drink to him and sat down beside him. It was his free time after doing community work, and he knows that his mentor is sick, so he came to visit him.“Want some refreshing massage?” Kyuhyun stayed silent, indecisive. “Well they are free though…” Baekhyun added. “Fine.” He simply replied.

Baekhyun walked towards the back of the him and pressed his palm into his back, like kneading dough on his muscular back. Satisfied with him, Kyuhyun smile widely, and patted his head. “I am proud of you. Thanks.” Baekhyun grinned shyly, lowering his head. He was blushing.

Super Junior had just finished his performance; some went to visit other rookies while some of them stay around the stage. Yesung was more than worried that Kyuhyun would faint in the room; he squeezed himself through any possible hole that could lead him toward the room. He was about to open the door, but he saw all of what they did. He himself had no idea why but his heart hurt, it was like penknives scrapping on it. Why? Kyuhyun had never even allowed him to have kinship with him. He did not seem to understand. 

It is not possible that he is jealous. Or is it? 

 

a/n: this is the first chapter! :D Hope u enjoy it! do visit my other stories& here!