Leeteuk 01

Super Junior Fanfics

You watched the screen backstage as Super Junior gave their final bows. As the leader of the group, your boyfriend was the last to leave the crowd of screaming fans and you patiently waited for him to return to the dressing room. In the mean time, you greeted the other members as they entered with happy smiles. They were surprised to see you, as you usually came to their last night of performances in Seoul and today had only been their second show, but you could no longer keep the news you had held secret for the past 2 weeks to yourself anymore, and had decided to tell Leeteuk as soon as you built up the courage. Even waiting for him to come home after the concert tonight would have been so torturous you probably would have changed your mind. 

But there was no backing out now. You saw Leeteuk enter the room, and you put on your best face.

His eyes lit up when he spotted you across the room. “Babe” he said with an exhausted sigh, but a bright smile shone on his face. He walked over to you and practically collapsed in your arms. You fully embraced his sweaty body, wiping his forehead and nose with a towel before kissing him. 

“I thought you weren’t coming to see the show until tomorrow” he said, holding onto your hips.

“I just came for the end” you replied. “I have to tell you somethi-.”

“TEUK” a voice pierced through the air, cutting you off. Your boyfriend’s attention wavered as he turned around to see who had called him. He saw Heechul on the other side, gesturing towards the door and a crowd of people.

“Ah, I’m sorry, can it wait?” he spun back to you. “A lot of artists came to watch today and I need to thank them!” He had already begun to turn from you again when you grabbed his hand.

“Uhh, no” you said, trying to sound firm. 

“Just one minute” he protested, pulling away.

You gripped his hand tighter.

“Babe, come on.” Leeteuk looked at you, slightly annoyed with what he thought was just your usual playful antics.

“No, it can’t wait!”

Leeteuk rolled his eyes, but relented. “Fine, fine, what?”

He paused to let you speak, but now that you had his full attention, no words came out of your mouth. 

“What is it?” he pushed impatiently. You were frozen to the spot. No matter how many times you practiced going over the phrase you needed to say, you couldn’t get it out. Your mind went blank, but at the same time, was clouded with a million other thoughts. All the possible negative reactions he could have to your news played in front of you and suddenly you burst into tears. 

“Oh my God” you heard Leeteuk say out of surprise. He quickly sprung into action, gathering you in his arms and leading you outside the dressing room, while simultaneously throwing a glance at Heechul to say he’d be right back. 

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry for getting impatient with you” he apologized profusely in the quiet hallway. “I was just tired, I didn’t mean it. I’m sorry.”

He held you tight in his arms and rubbed your back soothingly. You nodded into his chest in acknowledgement as tears continued to flow, with the occasional  hiccup making your lungs heave. Leeteuk rested his head on top of yours.

“You can tell me anything” he whispered.

You nodded again, taking a few deep breaths before separating yourself to face him. He still held onto your hands at your sides, and gently squeezed them comfortingly. 

You blinked back more tears. “I’m pregnant.”

You gulped as you looked up at him, frantically trying to read his response. A couple seconds felt like hours, and you brought your hands up to cover your face in an effort to stop yourself from sobbing again. 

But there was no need to worry.

“Honey, that’s amazing!” Leeteuk finally spoke. His mouth hung open a bit in shock, but his eyes were filled with adoration. “You really are? Wi-with my kid, right? It’s mine right? We’re going to have a baby? You and me??”

You nodded, a small grin appearing on your face. “Of course the baby’s yours, Silly.”

“Oh my God I’m gonna be a dad!” He wrapped his strong arms around your waist and twirled you around. You shrieked with excitement and clung to him, your eyes still wet with tears drying instantly.

When your feet hit the floor again, his lips were immediately on yours. Leeteuk’s hands cupped your face as he kissed you deeply, like he was trying to channel all the love he had for you since the day you met into this one moment. 

After a few seconds, he pulled away slowly. “But why were you crying earlier?”

You shrugged. “I was stressed. I thought you’d be upset when I told you.” Leeteuk seemed puzzled. “You’re just starting up your activities with Super Junior again so you’re busy and you have a lot of work stuff to worry about. We weren’t planning for this. I thought it was bad timing.” 

You looked at him a little sheepishly and shrugged again. Now that you confessed all your fears out loud standing right in front of the love of your life, every little thing you brooded over seemed trivial. Leeteuk was the most understanding and empathetic man you knew, and he proved it once again today.

He brushed away your concerns with a sweet kiss to your forehead, but did not want to waste a moment more in the hallway. 

“Come on! We have to tell everyone!” he exclaimed, tugging on your hand and all but running back into the dressing room, nearly colliding with Eunhyuk as the younger man started coming out the door.

“Oh! Hyung! Is everything all right?” he asked politely. 

Leeteuk nodded eagerly as he hurriedly ushered both you and his bandmate back inside to an expectant crowd of people. He glanced at you and winked. “Everything’s fantastic.”