Siwon 01

Super Junior Fanfics

 

It was a lovely Saturday afternoon, and some of your friends from Super Junior invited you to eat out to lunch with them. When you got to the restaraunt, you were greeted by Eunhyuk, Donghae, Yesung, Kibum, Ryeowook, Leeteuk, and Siwon. But Eunhyuk added a little more than just a hello.

“Hey, you look beautiful today” he smiled.

“Hey, thanks” you replied and sat across from him in the booth seat next to Siwon. 

“I haven’t talked to you in awhile, what have you been up to? See any cute guys lately?”

“You mean besides the one sitting across from me?” 

Eunhyuk chuckled. “Actually, you look kind of tired. Everything’s been okay?”

You shrugged. “Well, I have been a bit tired from-“

“Because I’ve been running through your mind all day, huh?” 

You laughed. “I was going to say because of school, but I guess that answer works too.”

“Talk later Eunhyuk. Let her decide what she wants to eat so I can go up and order” Leeteuk butted in from several seats down. 

“What should I get? I haven’t been here in so long” you asked Eunhyuk. 

“Get that” he pointed to some meat and vegetable stir-fry. “It’salmost as delicious as I am.”

You looked up from the menu and rolled your eyes. “You’re kidding me.”

“Come on, admit it, I am pretty good looking, aren’t I?” He smirked at you. 

“Not even.” You took out your phone, but before you knew it, Eunhyuk snatched it out of your hands. “Hey!” you protested and lunged to grab it back but he held it out of your reach. 

“Admit it! You think I’m hot.” You shook your head at him, then told Leeteuk what you wanted and he went to order for everyone. 

“Just tell me what I want to hear, Babe. Or you’re not getting your phone back” Eunhyuk smirked again. 

While you had been talking to Eunhyuk this whole time, Siwon had been completely silent next to you. He was half listening to you flirt with Eunhyuk and half listening to the other members’ conversations. He uncomfortably shifted his body and played with his phone. 

You sighed. “Eunhyuk, you’re the most handsome guy I’ve ever seen. I think you’re really attractive and you have the best personality.” As you spoke, you unconsciously played with his hand that wasn’t holding your phone. 

“That’s all I wanted to hear.” Eunhyuk smiled and handed you back your phone. 

“Well honestly, I was only telling the truth” you replied with a smile. 

“Aww, well I think-“

“Cut it out, Hyuk” Siwon abruptly cut off Eunhyuk’s sentence. “Would you just stop flirting with her already?” He sighed loudly, and crossed his arms, annoyed. You let go of Hyuk’s hand and everyone looked at Siwon, for this was the first time he spoke since you joined them. “She’s already mine so stop trying to get at her.” He didn’t yell, but his voice was loud and stern and had a kind of protective - or maybe even possesive - tone. They all looked a bit shocked at his statement and a long silence spread across the table. 

Luckily, right after after Siwon spoke, Leeteuk came back with the food so everyone became absorbed in eating and talking again without too much awkwardness. Most of the guys, including Eunhyuk, went to a movie after they finished eating, while some others went back to the dorm, leaving you and Siwon alone at the table. 

“I’m sorry about that” he apologized. “I just get so jealous when I see you flirt with him.”

When you didn’t reply right away, he became anxious. “I’m really sorry. Are you mad?” He looked at you with worried eyes. 

“No, no” you said quickly. “I’m not mad, I’m just still surprised that you already claimed me as yours.”

“Oh…well I meant, technically you’re not mine…but I mean…well you’re not mine…yet” he stuttered

“Yet?” A smile crept on to your face. 

He put his hand on the back of his neck and nervously looked at you. “Well yeah, we’ve gotten really close lately, and I’ve just been waiting for the right time to ask you out. But when you flirt with other guys, I get scared that I waited too long.” 

You shook your head. “You didn’t wait too long. I don’t even like Eunhyuk like that, we just fool around sometimes. I’m sorry you thought it was real.”

“Oh…well that’s a relief. It’s okay, I misunderstood. But can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

He took a deep breath and you knew what he was going to say. “Will you be mine, ______? Only mine? I want to be your boyfriend.” He smiled at you so his cute dimples showed. He put his arm around your shoulders and slid closer to you. “Well I mean, only if you want to be with me” he added.

You smiled wide and hugged him around his waist. “Of course I want to be with you, Siwon.” His body fully relaxed for the first time and when you looked up at him, he very gently pressed his lips to your forehead.