Han Geng 02

Super Junior Fanfics

“Are you cold?” Han Geng asked you. He automatically cuddled closer to you and pulled the blankets over you more. You were laying next to each other outside under the stars. You had just come home from a fun-filled date; from going to dinner, seeing a movie, eating ice cream afterwards, and now star gazing, it was definitely one of the best days you’ve ever had. 

For awhile, you just laid together and talked about anything: topics that had come up during dinner earlier, jokes from the movie, and anything you could think of. You hadn’t seen each other in a month so this was really a catch up date. But conversation eventually came to a lull and the night was peacefully silent. Geng linked his fingers with yours. “Tonight is so beautiful, just like you” he said. He his side and looked at you. “I missed you so much.”

“I missed you too. But being with you now and watching the stars is the best way to end this best date ever.”

“Yeah…tonight was really nice. But I can think of one more thing that would make it even better.” Before you could ask what it was, he continued. “_____, have you ever kissed anyone?” He asked it in a way that wasn’t rude or imposing, only a little curious, and maybe slightly hopeful that you’d say no.

“I haven’t” you admitted. You saw him smile a little, and you knew what was coming. He leaned down slowly, his eyes closing as he got closer to your mouth. Your eyes stayed open until his lips touched yours and then you relaxed. He let go of your hand and placed it on you cheek, gently caressing it. The nervous feelings you had just a moment ago disappeared and all you could think about was how soft Geng’s lips were. You propped yourself up on your elbows, then sat up completely, deepening the kiss as you moved. You linked your fingers around his neck and Geng smiled against your lips as he played with your hair with his other hand. It felt like an eternity passed as you kissed each other, but eventually, you separated. You didn’t really know what to say afterwards, so you rested your head against Geng’s chest and listened to his heartbeat. He laid back down and covered you both up again with the blanket. 

“You were right” you said. “Having my first kiss was the best way to end today.”

“I’m glad” Geng replied and kissed your forehead lightly. “I love you, ______.”