Hungry?

It's Cold Outside

“Hyung?” Changhyun was brought out of his thoughts when he heard Jonghyun calling his name.

“Huh?”

“You kinda zoned out on me there, you alright?” His amusement turned to concern when he saw the worry on the other’s face.

“Uh, yeah I’m okay.” Changhyun said without looking at him.

Jonghyun reached out and put his fingers under the boy’s chin and turned his head to face him, “You sure?” he asked as he lightly his cheek with his thumb.

“I’m…….good.” Changhyun was so flushed from the gentle touch that he could barely get the words out.

“Good, now come on!” The redhead exclaimed while unbuckling his seat belt and getting out the car.

It didn’t even register to Changhyun that the car was no longer moving and that they had parked. He realized they were in the parking lot of the grocery store that was close to where he lived at.

“What are we doing here?” He asked the redhead when he came around to his side to open his door.

“Well, I’m hungry and I guessed you haven’t had dinner yet so I figured I’d grab us something before heading home.

Changhyun had been so lost in thought that he didn’t realize the car had come to a stop in front of the same grocery store they talked about earlier. He followed him inside as went straight to the frozen food section.

Jonghyun opened one of the cold doors and pulled out two boxes of frozen pizza.

“Pepperoni, or supreme?” He asked the other while holding them both in front of him for him to see.

“Look Jonghyun I appreciate this, but you really don’t have to get me anything.”

The boy pouted a bit, “Aw come on hyung, of course I do! You’re my guest and it would be rude of me to bring you into my home without cooking you a lovely dinner.”

“You call this cooking?” He asked him.

“Shhhhhh!” He shoved both boxes into Changhyun’s arms before walking off to another isle.

Changhyun quickly followed behind him. This time he shoved several different pints of ice cream on top of the pizza he was carrying (this time without asking his opinion).

He looked at a few more, grabbed another one and said, “Come on hyung!” and made his way to the check-out isle in the front.

He put down the ice cream in his hands along with the items Changhyun had down at the only lit up isle in the store. He looked around but didn’t see a soul in sight. Not even another customer, the place seemed deserted.

“Is anybody even here?” Changhyun questioned him, “Maybe we should go somewhere else.” He rubbed his hands up and down his arms. Being in the frozen section gave him the chills again.

“Naw, I’m sure somebody’s here.” The redhead took his jacket off and draped it around the shivering boy’s shoulders.

“Thank you.” He said quietly (while trying not to look at the muscles in the other’s bare arms).

“You’re welcome,” the other said with a wink, “hey I’ll be right back.”

Changhyun nodded and watched as he walked back somewhere he couldn’t see. Probably going to find a clerk or something he figured. He was still shivering a bit so he put his arms in the jacket and pulled it closed. It was then that he caught a whiff of something…………something very nice.

He looked around to make sure his new friend wasn’t nearby and sniffed the collar of the jacket.

Wow, what cologne is that? He thought to himself. He didn’t have a clue but damn if it didn’t smell y as hell.

Is there even such a thing as a y smell? It did sound ridiculous to him. Though he couldn’t not notice the tingle that went through him as he thought about the man that the smell came from, and what it might be like if he smelled it directly on him.

He felt even more tingly (he hoped it was just from him being cold) thinking about being that close to him and he was sure he was blushing by now.

Dammit, stop stop stop it!!!! He seriously hoped you could will a blush away (though he knew you can’t). He heard arguing voices approaching and he prayed nobody would notice.

“Seriously hyung, somebody could’ve been in here stealing and you’re back there playing games on your iPad? You could get in so much trouble for this!!” He was fussing at a cute boy with plump lips and caramel colored hair.

“Oh whatever,” the boy rolled his eyes at him, “the store’s been empty forever and it’s almost closing time. It’s no big deal!” He went behind the register and turned it on.

“Well at least you were smart enough to turn the register off.”

“Shut up!” He stuck out his tongue at him before he noticed Changhyun, “Hey who’s your friend?”

“Oh this is my new friend Changhyun hyung. Changhyun hyung, this idiot over here is Daniel hyung.” He pointed at him.

He rolled his eyes at him again, “Anyways, nice to meet you!” he said with a big smile.

Changhyun nodded, “Likewise!”

“So what the hell are you even doing here tonight? I thought Minah noona was working?”

“Well,” he said as he began ringing up their items, “I’m……..sorta covering for her tonight.”

“AGAIN? Damn hyung, why don’t you just ask her out already?” Jonghyun said with a chuckle.

Daniel only replied with their total and a glare (it was a sore subject for him). Jonghyun just laughed at him and pulled out his wallet.

“Here you go hyung.” He said while handing him the money (with an amused look on his face).

“Just take your stuff and go!” He snatched the money out of his hands while still glaring.

Jonghyun just chuckled and picked up the bags and started towards the door, he lightly hit Daniel on the shoulder as he went by, “Call me okay?” the other nodded in response.

Changhyun exchanged waves with Daniel before walking out the door. He went to his side of the car and waiting for the other to unlock it.

“Hey hold on a sec,” Jonghyun ran back up to the store, popped his head in the door and yelled out “she probably needed you to cover for her so she could go out on a date!!” He giggled like a crazy person and ran over to unlock and open Changhyun’s door.

“That was mean!” He couldn’t help but laugh a little as he got in.

“Aw, it’s nothing. I’m sure you joke with your friends like that too right?” He closed the door then got in the driver’s side after throwing the bags in the back seat.

“Um, yeah sure.” He said quietly, turning to look out the window.

Jonghyun noticed the sadness in his voice. He wanted to know why but then decided against it. It would be better to wait till he’s warm and fed. Then hopefully he could find out what is making this beautiful creature (that he may have already fallen for) so damn sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY for the short chappie!!! ;_________; I'll have more soon I promise!!!