two.

Unspoken

//

 

Soojung stops by later at night, frustrated at the new employees in her office. She blabbers on about their rudeness and carelessness, but Kyungsoo doesn't pay much attention.

He's too busy thinking about the way Soojung's legs look baby smooth under her skirt and the way her lips glisten when she talks. He makes the conclusion that he likes Soojung a lot, but he wants to make sure.

The way his lips move over hers is fascinating. She's bewildered to be cut off with a kiss, but she doesn't hesitate to kiss him back. The kiss turns to a slow dance with tongue and saliva, and the occasional grazing of teeth.

And he finally gets his wanted answer when he lifts Soojung up and carries her go his room, their lips never detaching.

A few hours later, Kyungsoo is still awake. He can feel Soojung's calm, steady breath on his shoulder. He pulls the blanket over her shoulders before staring back up at the ceiling.

It still confuses him, because he knows he likes Soojung. He likes the way her body fits flush against his own. He likes the way her fingernails gently dig into his skin when he touches her. He likes the way her hands feel small against his own. And he likes the way her long, wavy hair spreads out around her when she’s lying down.

He thinks he’s more attracted to girls when he falls asleep again.

//

It’s not long before he finds Daehyun at his doorstep again with a bag full of beers in one hand, and fried chicken in the other. Kyungsoo lets him in, but he doesn’t consume any of the beer. He doesn’t like drinking.

Daehyun goes on and on about how some girl came to his door and insisted that he’d knocked her up. It angered the younger boy because he’d never seen this girl in his life. It turns out that she’s the vice-president of his official fan club, but she’d gotten kicked out because of she kept insisting that Daehyun was her boyfriend.

“So, you like girls?” he asks, not necessarily paying attention to the story.

“Yea. I like girls. And guys,” the younger boy answers casually.

Kyungsoo looks up and tilts his head to the side. He doesn’t understand how Daehyun could be so unaffected by his choice of uality. He thinks long and hard as Daehyun downs another can of beer and shoves more chicken down his throat.

“I’m biual. You know, it’s easier that way. There’s a lot more people to that way too,” Daehyun states, smiling at Kyungsoo with chicken in between his teeth.

So Daehyun was in it for the . But what about himself? The headache overcomes his brain and the next thing he knows, he’s pushing a drunken Daehyun out of his house, insisting that he go crash at Jonup’s. The younger boy groans something about Jongup being straight, but Kyungsoo cuts him off by slamming his door shut.

He decides that he wants to be straight for the rest of his life.

//

When Soojung shows back up to his house a few days later she seems happy. She’s talking more about how great her job is now that their interns have been suspended due to poor work ethics. She seems kind of dazed, but Kyungsoo doesn’t find anything horribly wrong until she gets a text from someone.

Her fingers curl around the phone, turning her knuckles white, and then she looks at him nervously. She’s biting her lower lip, indicating that complicated thoughts are running through her head. He stays silent, afraid that if he makes the wrong move, something horrible would happen.

“Kyungsoo, I’ve been cheating on you.”

The words leave after a long time and Kyungsoo honestly doesn’t feel much. He nods a few times and takes a long breath.

“And you’re happier with the other guy?” he asks, voice steady and calm. Soojung looks terrified as she nods her head.

“Honestly, I’ve been doing the same thing,” he spits, looking straight into her eyes. A wave of relief flushes through her eyes first and then she furrows her eyebrows.

“Is she nice?” Soojung asks. Kyungsoo hesitates for a second and smiles.

“It’s a he.”

Soojung seems a bit shaken but she nods, smiling. “I’m glad you found someone though. I don’t think we were right for each other.”

Kyungsoo sends her off with one last hug and closes his door with a smile. He decides to phone Youngjae and Daehyun, and even a good friend of his named Jongdae.

He also decides that being biual isn’t such a bad thing.

 

//

 

 

 

Part 2! Almost there!