one.

Unspoken

//

 

Kyungsoo wakes to a voice, calling his name softly. The curtains are already pulled back, revealing a dreary, rainy morning, and he can feel a thumb the back of his hand. He turns to see Soojung, smiling warmly. Her hair is tied back in a messy bun and her clothes are casual. He’s forgotten about their date today, but it’s raining anyway.

They stay at his apartment for the day, talking, mostly about how busy they are now with the new year and it’s fresh start with new ideas at both of their companies. They don’t talk about anything else, really, but Kyungsoo thinks it’s okay.

Soojung leaves with a smile, planting a kiss onto his lips. She has some presentation the next day and has to get ready. Kyungsoo wishes her luck, and watches her retreat onto the elevator. He shuts and locks his doors and is about to retire to his bed, but someone knocks.

He can’t think of anyone who might come to his apartment so late at night, but he opens the door and finds a boy with white-blond hair leaning on his doorframe, mumbling incoherent words.

“Hyung, can I spend the night with you?” the blond asks, looking up at Kyungsoo with a hopeful, but unfocused look in his eyes. Kyungsoo doesn't know what to make of him.

"Daehyun...go home," Kyungsoo states, trying to close the door. Daehyun is swift, though, even in his drunken state. He slips through the door just in time, and before Kyungsoo can say anything about it, he's trapped between the wall and Daehyun's body, with the latter's lips on his own.

He can't think straight. He feels the younger boy's hands roaming his body, but can't bring himself to stop him. His lips are beginning to feel numb from the rough kisses. He can’t seem to make himself pull away, though.

Or maybe he just doesn't want to.

Whatever it is, Kyungsoo just can't think anymore. He gives into Daehyun's touches. Shuddering when needed and panting for breath when their lips come apart.

//

He doesn't call Soojung the next day, because when he wakes up with Daehyun's arms around his waist, he doesn't feel all that spectacular.

He tries to think of some way to explain everything to her, but can't. When Daehyun wakes up, he doesn't seem nearly as disgruntled as Kyungsoo. In fact, he seems pleased with himself.

"Hyung, I would have never thought that you would've actually given in. Are you sure you're straight?" Daehyun asks, grabbing one of Kyungsoo's fresh, oven-baked rolls from the tray and taking a bite. He's wearing pants, but not a shirt and Kyungsoo groans inwardly.

"I'm sure," Kyungsoo replies, but his tone states otherwise. Daehyun just smirks and finishes the roll in his hands before casually strolling over to Kyungsoo. The older boy backs away from Daehyun, only to find his back against the wall.

He doesn't shy away as Daehyun leans in, locking their lips. The kiss is agonizingly slow, and when the younger boy pulls away, Kyungsoo can still taste his own sweet rolls on his tongue.

The thunderous laugh brings Kyungsoo back and he watches as the blond pulls on his shirt and jacket. He throws on his shoes and fixes his hair then strolls out of the apartment, but not before winking back at the older.

//

Kyungsoo can't focus at work later that day. People stop by, dropping off portfolios of their latest project and all of them ask him if he's okay.

Youngjae's the only one who stays in his office though, glaring at him until Kyungsoo tells him what's wrong.

"There's nothing wrong, I swear. I'm just confused," Kyungsoo says, trying to get the glaring boy out of his office. Youngjae refuses to leave.

"Hyung, let me just tell you this. I was confused for a long time. I was the only person in my class who didn't go crazy over the girls in my class when we did talent competitions. It took me a long time to figure out that I liked men. It's okay to be confused, because the answer will come eventually," Youngjae pours his heart out, but Kyungsoo's not paying attention to him.

Instead, he's looking at the new intern who has just walked in. He faintly remembers the boy's name to be Luhan. The boy's face is horror struck and his hands are shaking violently. Kyungsoo can't exactly figure out why, until Youngjae turns around and lets out a string of curses. Then Kyungsoo also recalls Youngjae telling him about his new intern who is super cute, but is sadly, straight.

"Um, if you want to bring that to me..." Kyungsoo starts, pointing to the folder in Luhan's hands.

But instead of giving Kyungsoo the folder, the boy turns on his heels and takes off, walking faster than anyone Kyungsoo has seen.

"Oh crap. This is not going down well," Youngjae mumbles to himself before running after the intern.

Youngjae's story doesn't help Kyungsoo though. He has a pretty girlfriend, so he never even had the thought of being gay, but he'd always find himself gulping back a knot in his throat when Daehyun made a move on him.

Maybe he's biual. But that doesn't appeal to Kyungsoo either.

 

//

 

 

Part 1! I hope you guys liked it! ^^