"I am his sister."

My brother's fake boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Chapter 2.
 "I am his sister."

 

"Yeah, see you." 

Jaemin closed the front door and walked to the kitchen first.

She found a note on the table.

Note: We'll be home tonight.
We're having a last-minute meeting, sorry, we propably can't have dinner with you. 

She shrugged, sighing,"Why apologize? As if it's the first time, seriously." Making her way upstairs after she had grabbed a bag Lay's, she hummed a song.


She entered her room, opened her bag and took out a PS3 game,"Oh yes, Finally I have it! I hope you're a good game!"

So she the PS3 in her room, and prepared to game comfortably,"So gonna break all records once I do it online."

 

 

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" Myungsoo asked Sungjong for the nth time.

And Sungjong answered the same answer for the nth time,"Yes, Myungsoo."

He pulled out his keys, opened the front door and let Myungsoo in.


"Umma! Appa!" Sungjong called, but no response came from his parents.

Instead his sister Jaemin answered,"They have a last-minute meeting and won't eat with us again!"

"Again?" Myungsoo questioned, looking at Sungjong. 

Sungjong nodded with a shrug,"Well, are you hungry? We can eat first."

 


"Yah, Sungjong *burp*. I borrowed your SNSD CD." a female voice was heard, and a figure coming down the stairs. 

Myungsoo curiously watched, while Sungjong continued his ramyeon relaxed.

"But don't give it that weird guy again, okay?" Sungjong replied, looking up at his sister,"Don't burp near me, Jaemin! How often do I have to tell you!"

"Oki Doki~" Jaemin finally reached the kitchen.

Her eyes furrowed at the sight of one of the Kingkas,"Why is that guy here?"


"Why is she glaring at me.." Myungsoo muttered, rolling his eyes.

Sungjong heard it,"Nah, she isn't glaring. She's almost always like that."

"I thought you weren't at home yet." Sungjong looked at his sister,"Didn't you want to go watch that Minho guy play soccer ? Usually you aren't at home when I take my friends with me."

"Not watching. Playing!" Jaemin rolled her eyes,"Why can't you understand that, Sungjong?"


"Uhm, sorry for interrupting.. But are you Sungjong's so-called sister?" Myungsoo raised a brow at Jaemin.

"Yes, got a problem with that? Also, it isn't so-called sister." She raised her brow also,"I am his sister."

Myungsoo burst into a laughter,"Oh my god, really? Look at you! You? Sungjong's sister? Hahahahahha!"

Jaemin looked down at herself; Baggy pants, an over-size shirt and a cap she wore backwards.


Sungjong and Jaemin exchanged glances with a pokerface, it was always the same thing when someone found out these two are siblings.

Myungsoo stopped laughing, when he noticed it got awkward for him,"Ahem, sorry, but.. are you honest?"

Jaemin sighed,"Well, yes I am. Believe it or not." She sat down next to Sungjong on the table, pouting while staring at his almost-finished ramyeon,"Why didn't you call me? I'm hungry too.."

 

Sungjong chuckled,"You already grabbed the last bag of Lay's so shut up, Jaemin~"

She pursed her lips,"I'm still hungry~"

"Aren't you curious why I'm here?" Myungsoo interrupted again, thinking it was unbelievable to act like he wasn't there at all.

"Okay then, Why are you here?" She looked listless at him.

Myungsoo shrugged it off and smirked,"Ask your brother, please."

She sighed,"Bro, why is that annoying guy here?"

Sungjong smacked her head,"Don't be rude! That's my boyfriend!"


"Ouch.." she rubbed the spot he hit her,"Boyfriend? Well, I had never seen you with girlfriends so I can see that he's a guy. But why is he here?"

"He is my boyfriend, for the arranged marriage. Not a boy     friend, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter