Sungjong & his idea.

My brother's fake boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Chapter 1.
Sungjong & his idea.

 

"I can't believe Mom and Dad actually did that!" Sungjong yelled, while stomping in his room,"What's this?!"

His younger sister following him while eating an apple,"Sungjong-ah, that's nothing big. You can still divorce after a year or so."

Sungjong sat down on his bed with a sigh,"But an arranged marriage also counts as a marriage."

"I would get in an arranged marriage for you," His sister sat down beside him,"but, you know, what always happens."


Sungjong remembered what she did last time when she was set on an blind date, and he had to chuckle. After she had talked with her blind date for like 10 minutes, she lost her temper because the guy made fun of Sungjong. The guy had left the restaurant with wet clothes and a mad face. 

"I had to pick you up." Sungjong said and ruffled his sister's hair,"You need more manners!"


She shrugged and burped,"It was his own fault."

He made a disgusted face at her,"How can you burp when you're in my room, Jaemin!"

She shrugged again and gave him her best eye smile,"I'm in my room, bye!" And with that she left his room and rushed in her own one.

 

 

 

The next day in school Sungjong had to tell his friends about it too, with overdramatic reactions.

"Oh my god! Our baby is the first one to marry!" Sungyeol hugged him, overdramatic.

Sunggyu wiphed off fake tears,"Sungjong-ah, don't forget to invite us, okay?"

Hoya and Dongwoo hugged themselfes, crying. Sungjong joined.


"Can someone please stop this depressing state ?" Myungsoo made a face at his friends.

"Sure, I do!" Woohyun blurted in with a bright smile, happily throwing confetti all over the place.

Myungsoo frowned,"Where did you get the confetti from?!"

 


"Jaemin, look! The famous Kingkas are being dorks again! What's up with them?" Krystal nudged Jaemin who had just put the books in her locker.

Jaemin took a look and shrugged, then turned back to her locker to lock it,"I don't know, don't know~. But I heard that Sungjong is set on an arranged marriage."

"Arranged marriage?" surprised, Amber nudged her this time,"Is his future wife pretty atleast?"


Jaemin shrugged,"I don't know. I didn't meet her. Ask Sungjong yourself!"

Amber shrugged,"Well, that's life. So, are we taking part in the football match this weekend?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter