Oh look, how often they meet on one day.

My brother's fake boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Chapter 3.
 Oh look , how often they meet on one day.

 

Entering the school, Jaemin was greeted by getting weird stares from all the students. And surely she gave rude looks back,"What are you looking at, huh?" A couple students turned away, but not all.


And then Jaemin was attacked by a group hug from Krystal & Amber,"Jaemin~!"

She hugged them back, let go and raised a brow,"Why is everyone so weird today?"

"There is a rumor going around..." Amber whispered, grinning and acting mysterious,"Everyone thinks you're Kingka Sungjong's sister. But pfft, it's just a rumor! Don't worry~."

"What?" Jaemin frowned,"How?"

"The Kingkas screamed it around the school grounds. They entered and talked about who knows what really seriously. And suddenly they all started screaming that you are Sungjong's sister. Sure, no one could ignore that dolphin Sungyeol." Amber made a face,"Such idiots, spreading rumors like that!"


Jaemin sighed,"Nah, they'll forget that rumor quickly. Well, let's go inside now, I have to copy the Math homework!"

They started walking & entered the school building, walking to their classroom.

"Krystal solved the math homework perfectly, I tell you!" Amber pointed at Krystal,"Such a genious!"

Jaemin gave a thumb up and grinned at Krystal,"That mean's you let me copy, right, Krystal?"

Krystal sighed,"Okay, okay."

They arrived at the classroom, greeted by the teacher,"Hello, girls. Sit down."


"Yah.. why is he so early?" Jaemin whispered, eyeing Mr Kang suspiciously, while he waited for them to sit.

Krystal shrugged and pushed her lightly,"I don't know, let's go to our seats!"

The three walked to their seats, sitting together at one table was their luck.


"Ahem," Mr Kang cleared his throat,"We have new schedules because the gym is going to be renovated soon. Your classes will not have much difference though, don't worry."

Jaemin blinked and raised her hand. "Neh, Jaemin?" Mr Kang raised his brows at her.

"Did you put me with you-know-who in a class, Sir ?" Jaemin asked politely, glancing slightly at Queenka Suri then back to Mr Kang.

Mr Kang just knew too good; those two never really got along. And he happened to be their elementary teacher too, which made him knowing almost everything about the boyish & bratty Jaemin & the oh-so-popular Queenka Suri.

"Ah, I think there is one class you two have together. But that had to be like that, you know." Mr Kang quickly explained, then turned to change the topic,"So, students, how about homework? Do you all did it?"


Jaemin gulped and slapped her forehead,"I couldn't copy! That's my third time already... Mr Kang said I get detention if it happens the third time, FML."

Amber chuckled,"Well, I have my homework. That means you're alone so far. Maybe you have luck though, who knows?"


"Who doesn't have his homework raises his hand, please," Mr Kang looked at each student. And when Jaemin's hand came up he sighed,"You. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter