The 'B' word.

My brother's fake boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Chapter 4.
 The 'B' word.

 

"...and that's it." Mr Kang clapped his hands,"One hour and you can go home, I guess."

Jaemin, Myungsoo and two other students gave lazy nods,"Neh, seongsaengnim."

Mr Kang smiled satisified,"Good! Oh and Jaemin.." he gave her a tired look,"Don't do anything stupid."

"I don't do stupid things.." she pursed her lips and mumbled the last part,"..on purpose.."

Mr Kang made his leave,"Be quiet, students!"


"Now what?" Hwan Chun asked, one of the students who had detention here too.

Jaemin leaned back in her seat, making herself comfortable,"I don't know~"

"Hey," Jin Wok gave Jaemin a grin,"You're the only girl here, how is it?"

Jaemin grinned back, beginning a funny conversation with the guys like she usually did. But before she could answer, someone's laughter hollored in.

Myungsoo's laughter did.


"Aish, shut up." Jaemin made a disgusted face at Myungsoo and turned back to the other two guys,"So--"

"Do you see her as a girl? She could practically be one of you guys!" Myungsoo slowly lowered his laughter, butting in again.

"I hate this guy.." Jaemin mumbled and rolled her eyes,"As I was saying, I'm not the only girl in here. Right? Unnie ?" she grinned at Myungsoo in an evil way.

Myungsoo glared at her and turned around,"Ugly."

"Peasant." she muttered, hearing what he said.

 

"Hey, hey! Waaait, how do you know him? I mean, yeah, he is the Kingka and everything, but how comes you two are so 'close' ?" Hwan Chun asked Jaemin curiously.

Jaemin waved her hand,"Oh, Hwan Chun, long story."


15 minutes later..

"Guys," Jaemin sighed, totally bored,"How about we all play something on our smartphones?"

"Temple Runner?" Jin Wok raised a brow. "Or maybe we can watch some funny videos!"

"Yeah, let's do that." Jaemin grinned and stood up.

She tripped and fell right on Myungsoo's table, literally landing in his arms.

She blushed and quickly stood up, adjusting herself,"Oh man, s-sorry!"

Myungsoo, still in shock what just happened, just blinked.


Jaemin gulped, then went over to the guys, watching videos with them.

 

 

"Sungjong?" 

Sungjong just smiled at his younger sister,"I came to pick you up !"

"But.. why?" Jaemin scratched her head, following him as he began to walk.

"I just wanted too, oh and Myu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter