Jaemin in question.

My brother's fake boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Chapter 4.
 Jaemin in question.

 

After Myungsoo discovered that Jaemin has more feminity than he thought, he behaved rather weirdly the following week. Everytime he sensed that she was near, his behaviour would strangely change; he didn't talked to her but always think of flirty things or things how he would get her to like a guy (not just a guy, himself. He wouldn't admit this though).
He felt kind of weird around her, even though he didn't know what he made such a fuss about. He found himself staring at her everytime he had the chance, or trying, I repeat trying, not to look at her or make eye contact.


Jaemin on the other hand, was like before. As if nothing happened, she would give him glares and try not to have to deal with him or the other Infinite guys since they now know Jaemin was their beloved Sungjong's sister. She still thought the so-called Kingkas are stupid and boring.

Also, Myungsoo had a talk with Sungjong regarding Jaemin. For example about why she couldn't be more feminie or more.. you know.. girly! 
It's not like Jaemin dressed or acted, uhm, too boyish. She just dressed casual and comfortable yet stylish, that's what Sungjong said, she actually wouldn't even mind wearing skirts and dresses all day. She was pretty fine if it was atleast a little comfortable. And it seemed like she was someone you could embarrass yourself in front of her and she wouldn't mind much, maybe she would laugh to tease but that would be it.

 

Today was Tuesday, a sunny day but not too hot. 

"Are you going to see the show tomorrow ?" Woohyun asked, smiled in excitement.


The Infinite guys were sitting on the grass on the campus, talking about random things.

Sungjong nodded, excited as well,"Of course! My sister will be performing, too. Together with that Krystal girl!"

"Jung Krystal? Ah, the younger sister of Jung Jessica?" Dongwoo titled his head.

Woohyun answered,"Yep, and from what I heard, Krystal and Amber Liu are the ones who hang out the most with your sister Jaemin, Sungjong."


Hoya raised a brow at him,"Are you stalking her or something?"

Woohyun frowned, embarrassed,"No! I just got some information from her, because I was curious.."

Myungsoo laughed,"There isn't even something to stalk.. she is a pretty lazy person, in my opinion."

"Why? She dances! That's not lazy." Sungjong butted in, then frowned,"Now that you say it though.. she isn't much into out-door activities and stuff.."


"Why?" Sungyeol questioned,"She's is boyish, right? Boyish girls like sports and are active, right?"

"Nah," Dongwoo waved his hand,"I think everyone's an individual.. and there are boys who are lazy, too.. geez."

"You act so wise." Myungsoo shook his head in amusement, leaning his back against the tree behind him and closing his eyes, not sleeping just relaxing.


"Well," Woohyun held his hands up,"Back to my point: Will you come to see the show tomorrow?"

The guys nodded. "I'm also curious about Jaemin's dance performance." Hoya added. 



"Hm? You guys come, too?" 

They looked up in sync with surprised expressions,"Oh, Jaemin.."


She blinked boredly at them. Krystal nudged her side gently, whisp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter