Her Eyes

My Second Life

At 16:00, the school bell rang, some children began to rush out of the classroom and left school. However Tiffany and Yuri did not go home and instead spent their time in the Club as usual. Yuri read some of the latest fashion magazines, while Tiffany played around with her iPhone.

When suddenly one message came, a message that made her stunned shock.
 
"OMO" Tiffany said loudly, one hand covering because it was too shocked for her.
 
Her attitude made Yuri take her attention from her magazines to Tiffany and asking her a question. "What's going on?"
 
Tiffany did not say anything and just showing the message she had just received from her close friend in another class -Sunny
 
 The new girl is being bullied by Heechul in front of lockers, you should come here, it's really intense"
 
"The new girl?" Yuri looked questioningly at Tiffany and thought for a second. "Yoona!" Yuri stared in shock.
 
Both were looked at each other with their shocked face for a while before they ran out from that room and went to the scene.
 
***
 
The place was already crowded by many people, some of them looked worried about what they were seeing in front of them now, but some were enjoying the scene. Yuri and Tiffany arrived, immediately slipped among the crowd and instantly found Yoona who was in front of her locker with Heechul and his friend, Eunhyuk, who was carrying a bucket full of worms in front of Yoona. People around them knew exactly with disgust that Heechul would play around with those worms later.
 
"Where is Donghae Oppa and Yesung Oppa" Asked Tiffany to Yuri as her eyes looked for their figures.
 
"Ya!" Yuri hit her arm lightly "This is not the right time to ask about their existence, we should help Yoona now"
 
Tiffany pouted and her arm which Yuri hit before "I know, but we can not do anything, just help her after that"
 
Yuri sighed, understood about it very well. Tough she really wanted to help her, but nothing she could do. Prayed for her was the last choice.
 
Yoona realized the worms that brought by the person next to Heechul would definitely playing around with her sooner or later. Whereas before she felt relieved when she opened her locker and did not find any other disgusting animals as they had ever done to Seohyun. But the feeling was only momentary, because by the time she turned around and ready to go, Heechul and his friend suddenly appeared before her eyes with a bucket full of disgusting worms. She felt very scared right now but did not want to show it clearly to someone like Heechul. She managed her expression that now look challenging and tried to calm herself.
 
"You like worm right?" Heechul asked her with his smirk. Yoona only kept her silent and gulped worriedly "Well, your face is really beautiful and your skin is so soft" as Heechul caressed her cheeks Yoona brushed his hand in disgust.
 
"Let it touchs these worms then" The guy who brought the bucket full of worms, Eunhyuk, said confidently as he brought the worms closer to Yoona's face.
 
Yoona threw away her face, she avoided to see the worms. The girls in the crowd showed their disgust look and let a sound of disgust too.
 
"Good idea, let's play with the worms now" Heechul said with a satisfied smile, he took the bucket from Eunhyuk's hand and brought it more closer.
 
"Hajimaa!" Tiffany banned him softly that Heechul couldn't hear, she gripped Yuri's arm firmly as she cursed Heechul on her mind. 
 
Yoona froze, felt disgust as well, like wanted to throwing up right away, wanted to rebel, but she knew that it was not the right things to do. She did not want Heechul continued to treat her like this if she really rebelled against him. Crying and pleading mercy on Heechul were not the right things to do as well, it would just make her fell deeper into disrepute when doing so. She only stared at the people who saw her with a sense of pity, ridiculously some of them even record Heechul's bully action to Yoona.
 
She accidentally found the figure of Yuri and Tiffany in that crowd, Yoona wanted to ask them for help, but she also did not want to involve them with Heechul. So, in the end she could only quiet and resigned to what Heechul would do to her and prayed that Leeteuk would come at this time to help her or...  anybody, whoever it was, that could save her right now.
 
At that time, Donghae and Yesung came, appeared among the crowd, walking with confidence as usual and immediately joined with Heechul. Some girl was screaming hysterically calling their names, the girls who admired them, which sounds annoying for Yoona.
 
Yoona silently scanned two men who had just came, guessing them one by one, the men who looked arrogant with blonde hair definitely Donghae, exactly like what Tiffany described, he was handsome. And the other, of course Yesung, because his name just called by some girl among the crowd. And the men who brought a bucket with a casual look, that was Eunhyuk for sure. She guessed them right on her mind. Yoona finally recognized them all. Recognized the four men who were sickening to her.
 
The 4 almighty or the 4 jerks were complete now, four of them stood in front of Yoona.
 
"Woah, so the gossip is right, this new girl is really beautiful" Yesung opened his mouth first after he arrived and stood beside Heechul.
 
Yoona never understood about the people in this school, why her presence could make a gossip for them and why people here loved gossiping at school. But she could throw that curiosity away right now, she knew this was not the right time to think about things like that.
 
"Very beautiful. So, let's see how if these worms are poured above her head, would she stay beautiful?" Heechul said proudly as he started to lift bucket full of worms up on Yoona's head, his hand were ready to pour it whenever he wanted.
 
Yoona began to sweat, her heart pounding so hard. She lied if she was not afraid of worms, anyone would feel reluctant and disgusted if there were worms in their head, especially with so many of them. She wanted to cry out for help to anyone among the crowd, but she knew they were the people who could not do anything, even some of them waited that worms to be poured out. She glanced at Yuri and Tiffany who looked totally worried about her, she realized that Yuri and Tiffany perhaps wanted to do something for her but could not as well. Untill she accidentally put her deer eyes on a blonde guy who was standing right behind Heechul, a guy who had not said any words when he arrived, a guy that she guessed Donghae.
 
Her eyes glued at Donghae's, like screaming for help, somehow she asked him to save her even though she knew he was part of them. In her heart, she strangely felt that Donghae was her only hope that could help her. Deep inside her heart told her to ask him for help. Like she had ever known Donghae before.
 
Donghae looked back at her and glanced at the bucket at the top of her head that was very ready to be poured. Yoona looked at him even more deeply. Yelling in her mind to ask him for help. Screaming so loud in her silent to save her now!
 
Deg!
 
Donghae got Yoona's mind.
 
Donghae's heart suddenly beat so fast, he felt like he heard a loud shout from Yoona who was asking him for help. He kinda saw her cries in her frightened expression. He suddenly stunned surprised, the other inside him told him firmly to help Yoona, deep inside his heart demanding him to stop Heechul.
 
Just as the worms wanted to spill onto Yoona's head, Donghae moved forward and held Heechul's hand which holding the bucket.
 
"Stop it hyung"
 
Heechul turned to Donghae as he frowned "What?"
 
All the people in that place was surprised as well, throwing the same question and expression like Heechul on their mind while Yoona could breathe a little sigh of relief now.
 
"Don't do it!" Donghae banned outright.
 
"Why Hae?" Yesung and Eunhyuk asked him together. Both showed a curious expression.
 
"It will be fun, Hae. You have to enjoy this as usual" Heechul said with joy and turning his attention to Yoona again, He let Donghae's grip off of him, brought the bucket above Yoona's head and ready to pour it again.
 
But Donghae took the bucket quickly and forcefully before Heechul could really pour it. His actions led to thousands of questions on three of them,and also for all the people there. Well, he just recently blocked Heechul's action, for the first time of their bullying action history. He used to enjoy it and sometimes joined bullying people. He really enjoyed it with a torture that given by Heechul to people, but now he told him to stop and defend Yoona instead.
 
Everything looked impossible for all of them, his action was not something that they thought at that time. It was beyond, really beyond their expectation.
 
Heechul was too shocked to continue his action again, Yoona felt limply yet relieved at the same time. And the others looked at Donghae with wonder.
 
"Just leave her alone" Donghae looked at Heechul's eyes seriously. It obviously sound like a dare arrogant command for Heechul.
 
Both of their eyes challenging each other.
 
But Eunhyuk didn't stop, he secretly took one worm in the bucket with disgust and brought it right in front of Yoona's face. Yoona felt scared again as she closed her eyes, the worm was too close for her, impossible to look at it now.
 
"Ya! look this pretty girl" Eunhyuk played with the worm happily but when it almost wanted to touch her skin, Donghae saw his action.
 
"Lee Hyuk Jae! I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE HER ALONE!" He said, louder than before. Commanding so clearly with his serious face. The others became more surprised. Too surprised for Eunhyuk 'till could make him dropped the worm. 
 
Yoona sighed silently and thank  him mentally. 
 
Eunhyuk and the others remaining silent. Still surprised as well.
 
Heechul grabbed his collar rudely "What the hell do you mean, Hae?" He made Donghae's eyes meet with his so close, asking him for fight. A hatred, surprised and curiosity showed together in Heechul's eyes. His bad temperament already took his mind now, ready to land a hard punch if Donghae did something weird again. He knew Donghae was doing something unusual, or might be not right for him.
 
But Donghae calmly responded Heechul's action, he made Heechul's hand off of him and looked at Heechul's eyes for a while before Donghae took a step to leave that place and the crowd with that bucket in his hand. The other's eyes could only follow his leaving steps. Donghae didn't care what people think about him that time but avoiding an unwanted moment with Heechul was the thing he could do since he knew as well that he was doing something weird and he didn't find an answer about that. Something extraordinary ferment in his eyes when he was looking at Yoona's eyes, the time when he saw her eyes he clearly felt that he had to protect her at that time. Something within him, something else on his mind knew Yoona. Something in his heart, felt that Yoona was part of him.
 
 
 
 

 


The End


 

 
 
 
 
 
Hahaa finally finished, it's Officially finished and you are free to imagine the rest of their story, because I can only describe their meeting in their third life this time. Thank you.