Girls and Gossips

With A Smile

      "So how long have the two of you been dating?" Hyoyeon asked Taeyeon as she took a bite on her apple pie. Sunny and Tiffany who are just as curious as her look at Taeyeon, waiting for an answer.

      "We're not," Taeyeon said. "He's just joking around with me."

      "He has been telling the whole campus about it. I don't think he is joking." Tiffany commented.

      "And.. You're the first girl he ever claimed to be his girlfriend," Sunny informed her. "The others are just... someone he knew."

      "We've just known each other for a short time, just a week to be exact. I don't know what is running on his mind." Taeyeon said and made face. He's just a crazy jerk. "Oh.. I just remembered.. He told me he knew you since you're young. Is that true?" She asked Sunny. For some reason she find herself curious on what's their real relationship.

       "Chinja?" Tiffany exclaimed, wide eyed.. "You're that close?" Sunny hesistated to speak and bit her lips.

       "You're like a sister to him, he said." Taeyeon continued.

       "Aishhii.." Sunny hissed. "Yes, we practically grew up together as he is my brother's bestfriend!"

       "Your brother?" Tiffany continues to ask Sunny. "You knew this?" She then turned to Hyoyeon who doesn't know if she should answer or not.

       "She knows, we went to the same school."  Sunny replied. "Sawdust's frontman, Lee Yunho.. He's my brother."

       "CHINJA!!!" Tiffany exclaimed that the whole cafeteria turned to look at her. "Nobody told me that."

       "I told no one," Sunny said bitterly. "Those 3 already ruined my whole term in middle school and high school, I won't let them ruin my college life as well."

       "Ruin?" Taeyeon inquired. "How?"

       "Sunkyu's famous for being close with them." Hyoyeon butted in. "Thousands of girls would come and ask her to give gifts and love letters to the trio."

       "I never had real friends." Sunny said. "People just want to get close to me to get close to those 3 jerks. I hate them."

       "I'm real." Hyoyeon kicked Sunny.

       "I wanted to be your friend, not because of them." Tiffany reassured her.

       "I don't think they want that to happen to you." Taeyeon said. "Jaejoong told me to stick with you because you are a good person."

       "He said that?" Sunny asked. Changmin and Jaejoong spent their lives teasing her and making her mad that she doesn't think that the womanizer Jaejoong will ever say that about her. "I think you're are just saying that to defend your boyfriend."

       "Ani.." Taeyeon said "He told me that." She said then smiled.

       "Oh.. you smiled!" Tiffany noticed.

       "You look so cute when you are smiling!" Sunny told her.

       "You should always smile." Hyoyeon told her. "I bet Jaejoong oppa's other girls won't ever match your cuteness when you are smiling!"

       "I don't think I'm even qualified to be his girl." Taeyeon said thoughtfully. She is surprised with herself. Never did she ever let herself down, she never speak lowly of herself no matter how poor she is or how difficult her life is.

       "I think he's serious this time." Sunny said. "I don't really like him but to tell you honestly he never let anyone near his house. It is his sacred place, not a girl ever stepped on his place except you. Even I who'd known him forever have never reached his home."

       "I just wonder..." Taeyeon started. "They said he have a deadly smile, I wonder what they mean about that?"

       "He can seduce anyone just by smiling." Hyoyeon said. "It has no exception at all, men and women of different ages can get smitten by him. Once charmed, you can never say no to his wishes."

       "He haven't smiled at me directly but I have found myself hypnotized when I saw him." Tiffany confessed.

       "He did that to me when I won't sign in the application form for the Dance Troupe," Hyoyeon said. "He made me sign it. But I am thankful though as I never had the guts to join the troupe and because of what he did, I am now one of the main dancers."

       "Well... about its limitation." Tiffany said. "Didn't he smiled at Taengoo but he just end up being called an idiot."

       "Yunho oppa and Changmin ssi don't get charmed by him as well." Sunny told them.

       "So.. You're not an exception?" Taeyeon asked Sunny. "Changmin ssi told Jaejoong that he thought that you'll be the girl who won't be affected by him at all."

       "Hell no." Sunny said. "No matter how I hate him, just one smile from him and BOOM! I am his slave."

       "What's your secret?" Hyoyeon asked. "Why aren't you charmed?"

       "I don't know." Taeyeon said.

       "But do you find him handsome at all?" Tiffany asked curiously. They heard her call him an idiot, she wonders if that's all that she can see.

       "I haven't thought about it." Taeyeon said. "But... I think he is.. and especially when he is smiling."

       "You don't get smitten by his smile though." Sunny said again. And then they heard someone sneezing really loud from the balcony.

       "I think someone's talking about me." A familiar voice said. The four girls silently stood up from their spot and run to their next class.